DT newbie

Started by nathan11, February 09, 2012, 05:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathan11

started Sc last year and thought i would give DT a go this year as well need help with this

Bak2Form

i would drop newman and silvani from the backs
Priddis, stanton and Judd from the mids
Rucks are fine
Beams out of the fwd line

Newman - averaged over 80 only once in his career
Silvani - Not worth the price tag, could take a risk on grimes or Lake
Priddis - i think he is more of a sc player? i dnt really play sc but not DT wise. For the price you are paying for Standton, Priddis and Judd i would prefer getting better and higher scoring players. rockliff, murphy, SELWOOD, thompson, mitchell ect. but i guess thats personal preference.
Beams - for my liking WAY to much $$$ to spend on someone who only played 14 games and too much unknown. Franklin is the same price? more reliable and will score big more often.

I think these will be your main problem   

TheMailman

You've certainly got yourself a SuperCoach team there

Some differences between DT and SC

- Newman is pretty useless when it comes to DT in that he doesn't give much return.
- Priddis and Judd are also not great choices for money. Try Rockcliff, Ablett, Pendles etc.

Other notes:
- Brad Dick? I couldn't say if he'll get lots of games but he's rookie listed atm
- Silvagni is definitely a stay away from player. He plays as a key positon shut down player

Otherwise good team

nathan11

not sure why silvangi is in their either :)  didn't know newman was so bad in dt thanks have made a couple of changes now will see if i can edit the pic to reflect these think  it looks a better team

TheMailman

Great changes

Look at the Nab cup for any changes to your rookies and you're all set :)

Andrew

Give Grimes a shot instead of all those rookies in defence. You need to bat a bit deeper there.

nathan11

Quote from: Andrew on February 09, 2012, 08:21:37 PM
Give Grimes a shot instead of all those rookies in defence. You need to bat a bit deeper there.

if they would give me more money i would, but happy with 2 1/2 back rookies if i am going to skimp on prems best to do it where there score the least i reckon

TheMailman

Yeah dude your backline's fine