rate this one and tell me if its finished

Started by ando10, March 21, 2009, 12:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando10

back: hodge goddard c.cornes drummond houlihan raines hill (petrenkon suban)

mid: ablett judd deledio j.selwood masten rich (anthony beams)

ruck: cox mcintosh (jacobs spencer)

forward: harvey pav franklin higgins skipworth n.krakeour zeibeill (t.walker m.brown)

azza10

i like it i really do. you've obviously done ya homework and it shows. got a few cheapies and cash cows for a bit of fundraising. but good guns that you wont have to touch for the year! probably best team ive seen yet. guessing ya got no money left over?

ando10

thanks heaps mate =] i do have a bit of cash left 27k im pretty happy with it atm but if anythin needs fixing let me know

azza10

to be honest the only bit of advice i can give ya is krakouer 189,300 for hentschel 122,700. difference of 66,600. lets face it, neither of these two are going to be permanents in a team and are good way of making an average score while making you money. why not save ya 66,600. keep it in ya bank for a rainy day. and go with hentschel. im from adelaide and they wont shut up about him. hes going to be adelaides got to man this year. with a strong pre season i can almost join the hype. but what do you have to lose? he could bag you some nice scores and when hes got you enough trade him for a gun. remember you've still got that 66,600 up your sleeve to spend also. what ya think

azza10

oh sorry... this is sc not dt... how they look in price difference in sc with everything ive said?

Hondo71

Hentschell and Krakouer are basically the same price in SC

Otherwise I'd look at it too

ando10

yeah i was gunna say lol last time i checked they were pretty much the same i dunno i may stcik with krakeour he will get plenty of the pill this year and a bit of game time

cats32

Ando10, I haven't posted my squad in a while, and wont from now, but from what I can see, yours is the closest to what mine is today.
I'm prepared to wait for Hodge. As much as i like Drummond's price, he's simply too injury prone for mine. He's played a maximum 14 games in the last 4 seasons.
Is everyone sure that Suban will play ahead of Broughton?
Masten was in and out of my side about 50 times. Finally, he ended up out and I put Higgins into the mids as it's a rookie goldmine down forward.
Like your forward structure. Mirrors mine very closely, with a premium or two different.

Prospector_1

Hondo & Ando, you are legends!

Now, where has the cat gone?

ando10