Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the best #2 Ruck Choice?

Zac Smith
Hamish McIntosh
Trent West
Ivan Maric
Nic Naitaniu

mike_3456

Can't seem to make up my mind on my number two ruckman, so I thought I'd put it to a poll. I threw naitanui in there as a bit of an outsider. Also happy for other suggestions.

picker_man

out of those i think west will ave the most but smith will get the most points overall
and not convinced on hmac's role at the kanga's to pick him

Capper

I would take zac smith out of that list

Football Factory

I went Nit Nat ... Value for money.. H.Mac

Kuruki

Nic Nat need's to get involved more. He was outstanding during the Eagles finals matches but he didn't score that well and that's a worry.
I think HMac will play plenty. Dual ruck with a good chunk of time kicking goals up front. Anything could happen.

The guy that interest's me the most is Zac Clarke. By memory he averaged 90 in the last 8 rounds. Thats not bad for a guy playing second fiddle. Reckon he will spend more time upfront and could be a key target for Freo because of the attention that will be on PAV.

mike_3456

Yeh there's not been much talk of Zac Clarke. Although I'm not sure of his role with a fully fit Sandilands.

ronl

Kreuzer might be finally ready to do something.  Wouldn't surprise me if he has a big 90+ year.

Holz

i agree Hmac is almost a lock in my team reports from the roos are looking good, i have always felt Clarke will explode at some stage Ijust think Hmac is the safe option

Windigo

H_Mac is very tantalizing prospect.

Never been a fan of the Premium & Rookie starting combo. But perhaps I can meet it halfway and have a ruck selection of Mumford & H_Mac.

Currently I have Jacobs. But maybe I can pocket the cash and upgrade someone else. Hm.

elephants

Hmac will be a risk but a lot of people will have him. The others are more risky as they aren't as popular.

I'd go Hmac or West if I were you mate.

*Note I have gone two guns.

theamateur

Wildcard entry as of today IMO would be D.Hille

Foxsports spoke with Coach Hird and he said Hille has smashed everyone at Preseason and done that much training that they are monitoring how much he is actually doing

Just a thought

mike_3456

Yeah i read that article on d.hille, sounding pretty good, he is a little bit pricey but could be worth it. As cliched as it is, I guess we'll have to wait till nab cup to see how hmac fits in.

yorgis

zac clark actually did allright in sandi's absence last year. when he played with griffin he did pretty well on a wing too

theamateur

Quote from: mike_3456 on February 06, 2012, 09:21:36 PM
Yeah i read that article on d.hille, sounding pretty good, he is a little bit pricey but could be worth it. As cliched as it is, I guess we'll have to wait till nab cup to see how hmac fits in.
yeah i am going to watch him now, as I disregarded him as a has been but this has shocked me a little bit.

Mozza3

I like Smith, he's really only got Fraser as competition in the rucks and he's just about finished.