1st go at 2012

Started by BB67th, February 02, 2012, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

My first go at making a dream team for 2012, in my third year now. Going for quite a few risks especially in the forward line, will be looking what is done with certain players through NAB cup.

DEF:  Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Smedts, M Clarke (Bugg, Morris)
MID: Swan, Ablett, Priddis, Dal Santo, Shiel, Zorko (McDonald, T Mitchell)
RUC: Mumford, Kreuzer (Giles, Stephenson)
FWD: Cloke, Pavlich, Dangerfield, LeCras, Brown, Porplyzia, Walsh (Pfeiffer, Treloar)

Have $10,800 left over

Justin Bieber

Strong backs, shaky mids, good rucks and average forwards. Good start though.

Just Clancy

Backs: 9/10: very good starting backs.
Mids: 8/10: Some unique options which is good. However, i wouldn't go Coniglio because he's too pricey and there are just as good rookies, such as Shiel.
Rucks:  8/10: Good, maybe even a little unique?
Fwds: 6.5/10: I definitely wouldn't have Dangerfield or JRoo, and probably even Brown for that matter.

Jimbo_11

solid backs, absolutely no problems there
nice unique mids and this could prove to be really good or really bad, priddis is a gun and probably the best scorer on his team but can be a little inconsistent
l like kruezer in your rucks, nice smokey and hopefully can stay fit and reach his true potential
big ricky forward line, danger is probably one risk you can take, but watch nab cup and watch what his role is so you can see roughyl what his scoring will be like
j roo i just a no, will never be an outstanding dt scorer like his cousin once was, and theres definitely better options at his price
brown is a good risk and one that a lot more people should probably take
and definitely propz over byrnes, byrnes will struggle to get into the cats best 22, whereas porps will easily get games right from the get go

BB67th

Have made a few changes to my team adding in Smedts for Tomlinson and Shiel for Coniglio to give me some cash. This allows me to put in Porplyzia for Byrnes and LeCras for J Roo who i see as much less of a risk anyone have any thoughts on how this team could be improved more?