Please rate my team, advice welcome...

Started by Capper, February 04, 2012, 07:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Flame

Defence looks shaky with Lake, Waters and so many rookies. I'd take a punt on Waters though. Watch Lake in the NAB.

Strong Mids and Rucks. You could downgrade one of your rucks or mids to strengthen your defence.

Strong forwards..

Looks like your strategy is very clear!!

elephants

I'd use some of the 385k on a rookie to a gun back. Thats is all. Really good team!

crumpetjack

i like it

good to see someone picking Boyd!

yorgis

too many rookies in defense. i would go mohr >>>> lids or broughton, or, more unique, birchall or enright

Watto

echoing what others have said, your backs are very vulnerable. only two, Goddard + Shaw, are proven scorers. Of those two, even Shaw is slightly risky due to his off-field behaviour.
If you want to go with a 2 premium backline, Goddard + Deledio/Enright/Birchall/Suckling/Scotland might be better options

I'm a Dees fan - what can you tell me about Crouch? havent seen anything about him at all previously

Capper

Quote from: Watto on February 04, 2012, 11:17:08 PM
echoing what others have said, your backs are very vulnerable. only two, Goddard + Shaw, are proven scorers. Of those two, even Shaw is slightly risky due to his off-field behaviour.
If you want to go with a 2 premium backline, Goddard + Deledio/Enright/Birchall/Suckling/Scotland might be better options
Heater is not a long term prospect for me. Planning on having him till he does something stupid and then drop punt him
Quote from: Watto on February 04, 2012, 11:17:08 PM
I'm a Dees fan - what can you tell me about Crouch? havent seen anything about him at all previously
Only what i have read, decent prospect for this year, may get a start R1 will be the first rookie that the dees line up with

Justin Bieber

Forwards and backs are a little risky. Nice to see you went goldy and Cox though.

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on February 05, 2012, 09:47:02 PM
Forwards and backs are a little risky. Nice to see you went goldy and Cox though.

yeh could be interesting as they both have the bye in R11

Updated team

ShaynoB

how much $ u got left?

Change Goldy to Burger or Mummy. If got some money left i would be uprgrading Saad to someone else.

I hope Couch gets a gig :D

Nice team and like crumpetjack said good to c Boyd.

teatowel

Team is solid except lake and waters,  both is too risky in my opinion