14 Genuine Premiums plus midpricers, please rate!

Started by pewz, March 01, 2012, 11:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pewz

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Hargrave, Ellis, Bugg (Morris, Brown)
MID: Ablett, Swan, Boyd, Selwood, McDonald, Magner (Shiel, Kavanagh)
RUC: McEvoy, Giles (Stephenson, Rowe)
FWD: Franklin, Pavlich, Chapman, Martin, Sidebottom, Zorko, Hampton (Smedts, Hall)
3k left over

i know i have 3 premium backs out round 13 and similar story up in the forward line but im playing to beat my mates primarily, so im just trying to pick the best team i can. if you have any suggestions for players that would help my structure but still keep the team at the same strength please fire away! thanks guys

TheMailman

You only have one midpricer  :-X  I was looking forward to tearing down Dangerfield and co.  :P

Solid team

Slammer

Actually I like your set up. One of the best I have seen although  I am still not convinced on the 1 - 3 Rookie ruck set up but it is growing on me. Chappy would be my only concern in your line up. I reckon his time is just about up and with his injury riddled background is a little risky. But overall I am impressed.

I still need alot of work with mine so any suggestions would be appreciated also.
Have $158K left atm. Backline I know looks weak but I just keep thinking that apart a few premiums that is where the inconsistencies will lie this year.

B: Deledio, Shaw, Birchall, Hargrave, Clarke, Bugg, Morris (Darley, Mohr)
M: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Murphy, Magner, Gibson (Zorko, Keridge)
R: Mumford, McIntosh (Ores, Giles)
F: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Zaharakis, Sidebottom, Hampton, Hall (Rowe, Mcintyre)

Nick_1069

hard to justify sidebottom, mcevoy, birchall or maybe even martin as "genuine" premiums. imo, all would need to average over 100 to be in that class and only mcevoy did so last year.

still, i have a similar team and reckon that is a great set up. hopefully this is the year for a couple of those guys to break that premium status cause i also have all of them except mcevoy haha.

looking pretty good, debates on what is premium or not aside.

Nick_1069

on second though, i think martin may have been right on 100. oh well, splitting hairs there and should improve this year anyway.

johnnytheboy1

Backs Similar to mine exept i have Deledio instead of Hargrave,.But you shouldn't lose too much.
Mids: Strong Midfield not sure as the Job Security of Gibson
Rucks  Should do ok Mcintosh has been projected to score 98 in RD1
fWDS: Very Good depth here.

Overall: You have selected a Competitive team, whether it is good enough for the overall prize time will tell. i give this team a 7/10

pewz

sure you got the right team there man? ahha but thanks guys