Previous topic - Next topic

Which combination

Christensen and Sloane
2 (12.5%)
Pendles and fwd rookie
14 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

coconut52

Pendles is obviously a proven sc performer but i think sloane and bundi good be of a good value

Purple 77

Agree Christensen (especially) and Sloane represent good value, but depending on which forward rookie you get, Pendles and rookie will score more I think

coconut52

Goddard_18

Depending on the rookie you get pendles and the rookie should get you more

MC

Sloane and Christensen combine to average say 160-170? If pendles gets 120 by himself then you don't need the rookie to do much hey?

coconut52

160-170 i think you sold them short a bit sloane averaged just under 90 last year and his more than like to improve and christen averaged 91 in the 2nd half of last season.. but pendles will probably average around 120

MC

Fair enough but can't see both raising their averages by too much just yet. Even at 90 each (which might be pushing it) rookie still only needs 60ppg which imo is more likely, especially some of the dpp mid fwds rolling around. At the end of the day though it's your choice.

Mozza3

Pendles will average 120 at worst but i think he'll be closer to the 130 mark again. Sloane is a good prospect and will push 100 and Christensen will be somewhere around the 90 mark I'd say.

CrowsFan

As much as I love Sloane (second favourite player), Pendles and a rookie would be the better choice ;)

MajorLazer

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 05, 2012, 06:17:27 PM
As much as I love Sloane (second favourite player), Pendles and a rookie would be the better choice ;)
I agree with CF, but I would choose Sloane and Christensen purely because of the greater risk associated.

coconut52

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 05, 2012, 06:19:31 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 05, 2012, 06:17:27 PM
I agree with CF, but I would choose Sloane and Christensen purely because of the greater risk associated.

yer gotta love a risk haha :P but seriously if you look at every team that wins super coach they have some level of risk involved in their team. you dont want to be one of those teams with without one mid pricer or injury prone or risky player