Watto Juggernaught 2012

Started by Watto, February 05, 2012, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watto

How are we?
maybe my 3rd draft so far, really been changing rookies around more than anything given that I have not much idea about them.
obviously that will all change again during/after the NAB Cup

Def: Deledio, Birchall, Bock, Nicholson, Marty Clarke, Ellis, Smeldts + (Golds, L Brown)
Mid: Ablett, Redden, Moloney, Sidebottom, Hayes, McDonald + (Shiel, Tom Mitchell)
Ruck: Leuenberger, McIntosh + (Giles, Stephensen)
Fwd: Franklin, Cloke, Martin, N Riewoldt, Didak, J Brown, Zorko + (Pfeiffer, T Walsh)
$200,000 left

Really tried to change it up a bit, blokes like Bock/Nicholson/Redden/Moloney all pretty uncommon as far as I've seen.

Saw some good things about Nicholson (http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/127877/default.aspx) and as a Dees fan, that was enough. Really reckon we can fire up this year into the 8, hence Moloney. Also because I love him.

Not sure how I will fit a DEF/MID link, need to get a DPP player into the mids. Sidebottom is in there over Barlow because I think they will score about the same, but Steele has the MID/FWD

I'm happy to back Didak, Roo, J Brown to at least improve enough to be a straight swap to a proven jet if they do go down.

Thoughts and advice very much welcome
Watto

Maverick

I think it's good that your willing to back players like Brown to score del, because they will pay out well if they do well this year. I'd swap Bock for carazzo or even goodard and you will still have a bit of money to upgrade another one of your defenders. Moloney could be easily replaced with trengrove who i think will score similar to judd this year. As for a mid/def link docherty is a good rookie for this. You may have to watch him through the NAB cup because he may be carrying an injury

washemj21

i think u should spend some of that money on changing riewoldt or didak to chapman or johnson coz they will score much higher and ull still have cash to spare

Purple 77

Not a fan of having large sums of the money in the bank... not like it earns interest :)