team to date.

Started by ando10, July 30, 2009, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando10

backs: goddard, fisher, hurn,wirapanda,drummond,grimes,Broughton
reserves: cheyney hill (emergency)

mid:ablett(VC), judd, j.selwood, higgins, farren ray, pendlbury
reserves: Coughlan Davenport (emergency)

Rucks: Mcintosh, Fraser
reserves: spencer browne

Forwards:Reiwoldt(C) A.davey, franklin, mcmahon, deledio, houlihan, m brown
reserves: walker (emergency) zeibeill

Prospector_1

Some very interesting variations there ando. How do you feel about your forward line?

Overall ranking and trades left?

ando10

well around a month and a bt ago i was 347 in the whole comp now im 4,231 which still is aiiight i guess.
and 4 trades.

Prospector_1

Damn sight better than me on all counts! How do you feel about that forward line?

ando10

umm look if i have to rate it ill give it a 7/10 cuz roo is a star buddys hit form deldio got is ass into gear mcmahon in the suprise packet in SC sometimes houlihan was chep and can be ok and m.brown doesnt score well but hes just filling my spot im waiting for taylor walker to get back and hope he kicks some goals

how do you rate it pal?

Prospector_1

My doubts were - hooligan, brown, walker and ziebell. I didn't know, and didn't check on McMahon, but assumed you knew where you were at - he was one of the "interesting variations" I mentioned.

But that doubt is only a problem if you're short of trades, which I'd say you're not.

I'd guess brown as a keeper for the bench. Ziebell will go at some point if possible. Hooligan can stay if he has to, but he's not turned out to be the investment we'd hoped for.

If only Walker can get a game or two, we can decide whether to keep him, or invest what he's made in an upgrade.

That's my take. Out of ten depends how you mark, but 7 is probably pretty much on the money IMO.