What do you guys think?

Started by Maverick, February 04, 2012, 02:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

Can you guys please help me with my team.
Def: A, Corazzo, C, Enright, B, Deledio, S, Butler, M, Clake, T, Mohr, S, Morris (B, Smeldts, B, Wilkes)
Mid: S, Pendlebury, G, Ablett, M, Boyd, M, Murphy, J, Trengrove, D, Shiel (A, Treloar, K, Stevens)
Ruck: D, Cox, H, Macintosh (S Rowe, O, Stephenson)
Fwd: L, Franklin, A, Goodes, J, Brown, L, Power, J, Porplyzia, A, Sippos, A, Saad (D, Zorko, M, Panos)

With $ 12,800 left in the bank

washemj21

ahh yeh thats a solid team but needs a bit of polishin off you know? forward line is to weak atm and to many midpricers. 1 or 2 is alright but 4 is a bit to many. butler is a risk but it could pay off. whoever gave u that advice is very insightful. i think u should take sipposs and power out coz i cant see them scorin much at all

yorgis

+ 1 plus your def is very light on ,only lids and enright are really premos [ over 1/2 your defense have'nt really played afl

Maverick

An updated version of my team

DEF: Corazzo, enright, deledio, butler, clarke, mohr, morris (smeltds, wilkes)
MID: Pendlebury, boyd, ablett, trengrove, murphy, shiel (wingard, stevens)
RUCK: Mumphord, Macintosh (Stephenson, Rowe)
FWD: Franklin, brown, porplyzia, goodes, fyfe, saad, zorko (treloar, panos)

10k left

elephants

I'd go Butler to Grimes.

And Fyfe to maybe Christensen? Then you can whack another mid-pricer like a Conca if you're a fan in that backline.

Watto

Don't mind Butler at all, but other options for me there would be Broughton/Heppell, but I think your unusual pick there could work nicely. Issue is that he only played the 10 games last year, but clearly that's a problem for Grimes as well (just 6 in 2011)

Pretty sure Carrazzo is a genuine premium, good to see him in there especially with a DEF/MID link

Trengove* is hopefully in for a big one, hope he leads the Mighty Dees into the 8 in 2012...

Rowe for Panos in the forwards, then Giles into 4th Ruck maybe?

Maverick

Thanks for your advice guys, I'm just not sure whether Christenson is going to score as well as fyfe. The ruck swap worked out really well, and now i have rowe in the forward line, giles in the ruck