First time DT'er

Started by jack-daniels, February 05, 2012, 11:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack-daniels

First time DT'er here fellas even tho i love me AFL. Read threw a buggerload of threads on here and taken it all in, i know alot of the teams on here are the same but iv tried to do a team slightly different. Even though i know we make money off rookies, i didnt want to have too many rookies in my team. So i tried to keep it to 2 rookies in each line. Which hopefully i can both get a good score and make some money at the same time

Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio,G.Birchall,J.Grimes,M.Clarke,B.Ellis,T.Mohr (G.Ugle,L.Brown)
Mids: G.Ablett,T.Rockliff,J.Selwood,M.Barlow,S.Coniglio,D.Zorko (C.Smith,D.Shiel)
Rucks: D.Cox,T.Goldstein (J.Giles,O.Stephensen)
Forw: P.Chapman,N.Fyfe,C.Sylvia,C.Rioli,B.McGlynn,T.Adams,D.Pfeiffer (M.Panos,J.Cameron)

if you can give me a rate out of 10 that will be great. Cheers

Justin Bieber

A solid 7-8.

Backs are good, mids a little weak cause no swan or pendles, Rucks good, forwards a little risky with players like sylvia, rioli, mcglynn. Not bad try

jack-daniels

I thought about either Swan or Pendles. But everyone else has either one of them. And in my mind i think Ablett can match if not outscore them and his cheaper.And also if i had either swan or pendles in there the bye in rd 12 would mean either swan\pendles out, selwood out and barlow out. Thats the reason for that decision. I can upgrade one of my prem midfielders to either swan or pendles if i wanted to, or upgrade mcglynn. But ill keep the cash for now so it can help me upgrade for whenever i need

Capper

off the top of my head isnt Sylvia suspended for a couple of weeks??

jack-daniels

your right mate, but only for round 1