Main Menu

The Official 2013 Draw

Started by Tominator, October 31, 2012, 12:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Ricochet on November 02, 2012, 11:54:36 AM
Thats not bad at all. Was expecting a much tougher one for you boys after the 'easier' one this year. You'd have to be happy with this

I was expecting it to be tougher to, i think the majority of us supporters were but got another good one. All of us should be happy with it.

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2012, 12:57:04 PM
Thats not bad at all. Was expecting a much tougher one for you boys after the 'easier' one this year. You'd have to be happy with this

I was expecting it to be tougher to, i think the majority of us supporters were but got another good one. All of us should be happy with it.

Grrrrrr-- why oh why  ::) :P

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on November 02, 2012, 09:18:07 PM

You blokes got a better draw than last year, you should be happier. :)

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on November 03, 2012, 12:14:31 PM
Quote from: Dudge on November 02, 2012, 09:18:07 PM

Yeah true Grazz, but i was half hoping u gyts got a slightly tougher one, so we could stay a within arms  reach of ya's. ( i know what ur thinking, if we played GWS- GC-and MELB every third week, we'd still finish outside the 8 lol )' Nah ur right, this is a better draw than last year- but 1 friday night game would have been nice :(

You blokes got a better draw than last year, you should be happier. :)

Dudge

Don't know what happened there lol