Is anyone tempted by Brent Renouf

Started by The F.A.R.K., February 04, 2012, 12:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

If he was at hawks Id laugh but now he is at port adelaide where he was meant to play second fiddle to Lobbe. Do you reckon now Lobbe will miss the first few rounds Renouf can secure a no.1 role. If he does he could be looking at 70+ which for his price is great

The only concerns are he might have to work around Westhoff, Stewart and Trengove in the ruck???

Football Factory

I have been talking this guy up last couple of seasons not for his Fantasy value but because i think there is some potential to be a good ruckman in the next few years... bit suprised the Hawks pissed him off

Big_Cox14

I'm not tempted to pick Brent Renouf in my team for fantasy value.

That's not to say that he won't do well at Port this year because I think he has the potential to become a good ruckman at AFL level in the next 2 - 3 yrs.

Plus Renouf will get plenty of opportunity to become the #1 ruck at Port.

itchytradefinger

No. No way. Absolutely not. Nor should you.

Purple 77

Could be one of the pick-ups of the year

.... but not for me

The F.A.R.K.

He is a massive risk and the only thing drawing him to me is the fact lobbe is out

Mozza3

He's one to consider just for job security purposes but I read that he's suffered a minor injury and won't return to training for another2-3 weeks.

Torpedo10

The F.A.R.K.

That is what really worries me. I really want to pick up whoever is going to take ports ruck because they will be very undervalued

It is between Renouf, Westhoff, Jackson Trengove or the Stewart Bros

If renouf is out for 2-3 i reckon westhoff will take it in nab cup and make it his own but it will be interesting to see. I dont want to bring a notepad to the nab cup games but i think i might have to hahaha Whoever takes it is going to become stefan martin of 2012

Master Q

The F.A.R.K.

Im going jacobs and giles but have an extra 150k to spend so could upgrade longer off bench to renouf and start renouf and have giles and big o on bench

people are really rating jarrad redden but he is so far behind in the pecking order. He struggles at sanfl level so he wont be playing afl. he might get 2-5 games thruought the year but wont score

Purple 77

elephants

No, not really. West and Hmac fighting for my second ruck spot atm.