Cyril Rioli!

Started by tassieguns, February 04, 2012, 12:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tassieguns

Just read the Shaun burgouyne has said Cyril is killing pre-season, and is set for a breakout year playing more in the midfield!
Also changed his running style to lessen the risk of a hammyy.
worth the risk?

Purple 77

Hey fellow Taswegian (i guess)... Rioli has been on my mind. I just wonder if we can fit Rioli and Franklin at the same time

tassieguns

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 04, 2012, 12:18:17 PM

Hey fellow Taswegian (i guess)... Rioli has been on my mind. I just wonder if we can fit Rioli and Franklin at the same time

And a proud one at that ;) Nah, i think it'll be one or the other for me :)

Football Factory

Rioli could got well this year but theres always the hammy problems .. i reckon Zaka,Martin and Sidebottom are similar in potential to having breakout years without injury  worries.. peolpe will argue that Zaka has knee problems but he played 22 games last season and is feeling good, over his tendonitis problem and will play another 22 imo.

LF

I love Cyril i think he is an awesome player and he can get some awesome scores.i have had him in my team the last couple of years.
But i don`t know if i can risk having him this year at least i had the bench to cover him last year without trading him.
His hammys are just a big worry he seems to be a bit Chapman like in this aspect.
But you never know he may come good because they seemed to have fixed Chapmans problems hopefully they have fixed Cyril`s as well.
If he is released into the midfield he will score awesome he is so fast and he is a tackling machine plus he is a great goal kicker.

Chelskiman

Quote from: tassieguns on February 04, 2012, 12:19:37 PM

And a proud one at that ;)

Oh, hey!  This is turning into a mini Tassie party!

tassieguns

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 04, 2012, 01:06:17 PM
Quote from: tassieguns on February 04, 2012, 12:19:37 PM

And a proud one at that ;)

Oh, hey!  This is turning into a mini Tassie party!

is the tassie party looking at Cyril?

Chelskiman

At the moment I have Sidebottom, but I do love Cyril as a player.  I think having two Hawks in my forwards could be a bit dangerous though.

tassieguns

My forward line currently is; goodes, zaha, martin, rioli and brown.

Football Factory

Quote from: luvfooty on February 04, 2012, 12:45:19 PM
I love Cyril i think he is an awesome player and he can get some awesome scores.i have had him in my team the last couple of years.
But i don`t know if i can risk having him this year at least i had the bench to cover him last year without trading him.
His hammys are just a big worry he seems to be a bit Chapman like in this aspect.
But you never know he may come good because they seemed to have fixed Chapmans problems hopefully they have fixed Cyril`s as well.
If he is released into the midfield he will score awesome he is so fast and he is a tackling machine plus he is a great goal kicker.
I agree ... but the hammys worry me ... if his body holds up he will more than likely have one of his better years