Christensen vs. Brown vs. Winderlich

Started by Sparxx, February 03, 2012, 05:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Brown.
I'll consider the other two for a future year when they have some runs on the board.

meow meow

Quote from: bowyanger on February 03, 2012, 07:55:25 PM
Quote from: meow meow on February 03, 2012, 07:38:44 PM

I've got Brisbane improving a heap this year, and this man will reap the rewards. Coleman medalist.

Bahahahaha

Can we somehow do a bet for this?

Im offering you 20 / 1 for the Coleman...

I have Paypal...its gotta be worth burning a redback

How can Brisbane improve? They have lost Clarke and gained brown.
Power is gone
Black is another year older
Staker wont play all year

Who will take the pressure off Browny?

Brisbane bottom 4 ...ill give you 20 / 1 for that also

Brown performs better when he's the main man. He thrives under pressure.

Merrett was in AA form before he got injured. He'll be back. Drummond will play more than 3 games. More improvement into Rich, Rockliff, Redden, Hanley. Polec, Golby and Bartlett will benefit from another preseason. Brisbane only really got smashed in one game last year, and were competitive in most games. They'll benefit from having 3 of their top 10 players return, and natural improvement in their younger players.

I'd be happy to take 20/1 for them not finishing bottom 4.

PICCOLLO

Brown has been sidelined through injury so the toll on his knees etc should be less than a typical 31 yo.  The guy takes marks and leads up so he can get 15+ possesions.  With redden and rocky getting it into him, he should be good for 85+ avg.  Brisbane will climb up this year with him and merret being fit.  Top 8 no but top 12, yes.

Winderlich a massive risk.
Christiansen could be big with varcoe gone.

cortez

Varcoe and menzel both out so he should scored pretty well im guessing about80-85
And brisbane definately wont finish bottom 4. There is gc, gws and port definate bottom 3  and brisbane will finish above atleast one mire.

theta

Quote from: bowyanger on February 03, 2012, 07:55:25 PM
Quote from: meow meow on February 03, 2012, 07:38:44 PM

I've got Brisbane improving a heap this year, and this man will reap the rewards. Coleman medalist.

How can Brisbane improve? They have lost Clarke and gained brown.
Power is gone
Black is another year older
Staker wont play all year

Who will take the pressure off Browny?

Brisbane will improve this year - they are a 2-3 goal-a-game better team when browny plays - add to that rockliff and redden will cement themselves as elite midfielders, rich will step up, hanley will up his average above 90, and Berger will dominate as well. 

What has Clark done in the last 2 years?
Power was burnt out 2-3 years ago.
Staker-schmaker.

Im not a fan of Voss and think he gutted Brisbane and screwed the whole club up trying to make it his own, but they have bottomed and will improve this year - they'll miss the finals, but they wont finish bottom four.

Back on topic - Brown will kill it this year(but will finish 20 off the Coleman), Christenson is great value, no to Winderlick.