Find me a forward Premi...>>...

Started by Capper, February 04, 2012, 04:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

My current forward line up is Stevie J, Buddy, JB, Saad, Hampton, Tommy Walsh, Zorko, and Treloar. I have Couch in the mids and Smelts in the backs and have enough money to buy any forward.

I am open to anyones ideas about who to pick up but i dont want to go Goodes, MArtin, Chappy or Rioli. These are my upgrade targets for the future.

Goodes doesnt starts the season slow, MArtin has a bad draw to start the season and i already have Stevie J and Buddy so cant take Chappy or Riolli

yorgis

Chelskiman

Anyone from the Pies?  Sidebottom, Beams or Cloke could all do the job.

Capper

The big PAv or Fyfe are leading the charge in my mind

Mozza3

Either of the Freo boys. Have a look at Sydney's fixtures up to there bye and you might change your mind about Goodes.

Capper

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 04, 2012, 05:54:58 PM
Either of the Freo boys. Have a look at Sydney's fixtures up to there bye and you might change your mind about Goodes.

I know but every year i pick goodes and he doesnt fire at the start. I kills me as a supporter as well

stew42

Quote from: tabs on February 04, 2012, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: Mozza3 on February 04, 2012, 05:54:58 PM

I know but every year i pick goodes and he doesnt fire at the start. I kills me as a supporter as well

In the first eight of the 2011 season, Goodes averaged 95 or something, didn't he? And he has an easier draw than ever! He's in for me :)

elephants

Hmmmm I'm considering Goodes now :P

I'd say him or maybe Robinson with an easy draw.

AndrewY

What about the Chapp Meister as a Pod?

Mozza3

Quote from: AndrewY on February 04, 2012, 09:48:30 PM

Still a great player but as Scott showed last year he's not afraid to give the older boys a rest.

elephants

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 04, 2012, 09:51:17 PM
Quote from: AndrewY on February 04, 2012, 09:48:30 PM

Still a great player but as Scott showed last year he's not afraid to give the older boys a rest.
Yeah good point. Bit of a youth turnover at the cats now?

Mozza3

With guys like Christenson, Smedts, Menzel etc coming through I think Scott will try to go back to back but with one eye firmly on the future.

Ziplock