Test Team 1 (Now Up To Version 4!)

Started by Chelskiman, February 01, 2012, 02:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Let me have it, boys and girls!

Chelskiman

Made a few slight changes.  Not sure if it's better or not.  All thoughts are more than welcome.

ShaynoB

I dont c much difference!!  ;)

rookies i wouldnt worry about until after NAB. solid team, mids maybe a lil weak (change Shuey to Barlow at least).. not sure on byes though!!

Chelskiman

Yeah, I've since put Barlow in.  I did only make a few rookie changes.  I have $183k left, so I have room to move if need be.  I've started to have doubts about Beams recently...

The_Captain

whos this b harvey from brisbane?

Chelskiman

Tbh, no idea.  His DPP looked handy though.  Of course I'll see if he plays in the NAB Cup and if he does and looks decent I'll keep him but if not I have plenty of other option to fill the void.

The_Captain

fair enough. Maybe docherty is a better option then. with luke brown you already have one dpp link? if you want another i suggest zorko a mid/fwd.

yorgis

i think he was picked by bris under father son rule

Chelskiman

I already have Zorko in my forward line.  My team has actually changed a bit since then as well.  I swear it's a disease.  I can't just leave my team alone.

DEF:  Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Hanley, Ellis, Mohr - Smedts, Darley
MID:  Swan, Ablett, Barlow, Hayes, Pfeiffer, Treloar - Harvey, Brown
RUCK:  Leuenberger, Sandilands - Giles, Stephensen
FOR:  Chapman, Franklin, Martin, Sidebottom, Saad, Zorko, Walsh - Cameron, Rowe

$193,600 remaining

yorgis

you'll have to when its lockout. it is a disease, mainly because atm we predicting how everyone's going to play, but after

nab we'll know a little more and be a bit more confident in our selections

The_Captain

my bad. missed that. ha yeh. Oh well keeps you thinking ha. Interesting to see the amount of dpp links your last team had. 3 in the mid is something different. may pay off but!

Chelskiman

Right, I'm not touching it until the NAB Cup, I promise!

Justin Bieber

Not bad, but I think Pfeiffer is injured at the moment I'm not sure about him.

The_Captain

dont think milera will play that much? could be wrong but!

thefuzz

I think it might be worth sticking with Shuey over Barlow. Shuey is going into his third year, he is in an improving team and he showed what he was capable of DT wise last year with scores of 142 and 130. He is also the stand-out so far in the eagles pre season training. All the signs say he will have a break out year. He could turn out to be a handy unique.