which fwd line setup?

Started by Malakia, February 10, 2012, 07:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malakia

Have had my team sorted for a while now but after looking at it for the 1000th time have decided to maybe change my fwd line just after some opinions.
Ive decided to take out martin coz of his draw and christensen because i dont think he'll be a keeper and swap them for goodes and porps.
i know porps is more of a risk but if he holds up is cheaper and should score as much as christensen.
Also with martin and christo i have $30000 and with goodes and porps i have $107000.
Any opinions would help cheers

upthemaidens

without knowing your forwardline its hard to give any advice,, 
goodes will outscore martin and IF porps can stay on the park he could score similar to christensen
other cheap options for porps maybe(u have to monitor nab cup) shannon byrnes or ofcourse u could try to scrape some more coin together and get goodes and martin, but that would be changing abit around
  oh and porps and 100k u arn't miles away from getting brown aswell

Malakia

I should have put this up from the beginning, not worried bout rookies yet ill wait till nab cup, also considering removing conca for morris/ellis and with the money for another premium some where.
and afta finding out beams only played 14 games i might cut him too

My Planned Super Coach Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by Malakia. Salary cap left: $107,700.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Matt Suckling, Dyson Heppell, Reece Conca, Marty Clarke, Tim Mohr
Billie Smedts, Luke Brown

Gary Ablett jnr, Dane Swan, Scott Thompson, Michael Barlow, Kyal Horsely, Dylan Shiel
Sam Kerridge, James McDonald

Aaron Sandilands, Sam Jacobs
Sam Rowe, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Dayne Beams, Jonathan Brown, Jason Porplyzia, Adam Treloar, Tommy Walsh
Dayne Zorko, Alex Sexton

yorgis

i'd agree with that malakia [ no pun intended] but i just think you could do better than beams for that price. the rest is

very good, you grik ???