Kreuzer .... bargain or risk

Started by Taronga, February 03, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taronga

I cant see much downside on picking the big boy. A solid pre season should see him in most teams, a potential A grade ruckman in SC terms. Surely a bargain, being cheaper than the likes of Z.Smith, Seaby, Minson, Brogan and Hille. Am I missing something here ??????

yorgis

don't recall him playing very well apart from his first game back last year. maybe everyones waiting  2 c

Presto

Quote from: Taronga on February 03, 2012, 03:47:24 PM
I cant see much downside on picking the big boy. A solid pre season should see him in most teams, a potential A grade ruckman in SC terms. Surely a bargain, being cheaper than the likes of Z.Smith, Seaby, Minson, Brogan and Hille. Am I missing something here ??????
What you are missing is that most of the players you mentioned are more reliable then Kreuzer. I still haven't seen any positive review of him. Last year he scored 150 on his 2nd game back but after that he could hardly score 70 for the rest of the season

upthemaidens

Quote from: Taronga on February 03, 2012, 03:47:24 PM
ur not missing much apart from any decent team wouldnt have any of the ruckmen you mentioned.
  if u want to be cheap in the rucks than just go 3 rookies and upgrade later in the year

enzedder

Not worth the risk...Cox, Mummy, McEvoy, Luenberger, Goldstein....any 2 of them should be your ruck combination...Sandi if he can stay on the park can be added to that list. Kruze and co will save you coin but lose you points.