All feedback welcome

Started by Vicious Sandwhich Attack, February 02, 2012, 11:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Evenin all. Fourth year for this and feel I have gained a good feel how things tend to pan out. That said can never have enough feedback. Looking to be a bit riskier this year

take a look and give me any feedback you feel appropriate, but please don't mention the Drummond part. I feel dirty myself for having him there  :-[ , but he's gotta play 22 eventually doesn't he?? All rooks are only a price indication i am willing to spend and will be assessed and filled come NAB cup time. My main plan is to start with solid mids, but upgrade to ultras earlier than normal(i.e. Priddis and Swallow to be my worst mids by the end)........oh, and I feel Christensen is a non-negotiable for me this year.. the kid can play and has so much upside at that price.

Hack away!

$84k remaining.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Grimes, Drummond, Malceski, Lake, Buntine, 113k, 113k
Mids: Priddis, Swallow, Barlow, Hayes, Christensen, Coniglio, 111k, 110k
Rucks: Sanidlands, Leuenberger, Giles, 95k
Fwds: Johnson, Martin, N Riewoldt, Brown, Porplyzia, Zorko, 155k, 113k, 106k

Big_Cox14

Backs: There is some history with injuries with Grimes, Drummond & Malceski. Though if all three stay fighting fit you'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Structure is ok.

Mids: No auto-captain option IMO. Priddis & Swallow are nice uniques. Christensen looks like a smokey  ;)

Rucks: Structure is fine.

For: Structure looks fine.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Fair point on Auto cptn Biggie!

If Sandi goes straight back to his form from early last year he can take the job for the first 8 or so rounds, but definitely something to ponder.