Main Menu

Ziebell?

Started by The Supercoach, January 25, 2012, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf67

I'm consiering both Ziebell and Hayes.  I'll have to see how Hayes looks pre season after the ACL, but a very good point has been made about him being over 30, so will see how he looks in NAB Cup, but has been a premium for a number of years.

Ziebell missing R1 and 2 is not good from an overall point of view, but from league point of view it is irrelevant cos of the byes in first 2 weeks, and can actually be a godo thing for league because you know taht he won't get injured in the first 2 weeks and should be fresh and ready to go.  He finished the season really well last year, averaged i think about 120 for the last 7 rounds from memory, and his 41 touches against the bulldogs indicates that he may have taken the next step.

Looking at the draft from that season, the other top 10 draft picks will be in their 4th season and all will be looking to blossom, jack watts, nic nat, hill, hartlett, yarren, hurley, rich, vickory, ziebell, and of course sidebottom has been playing well for a few years now.  I will have a close look at a few of these guys for possible break out years.

North Melbournes Finest

I was always going to pick him and then he got suspended, I think he averages over 100 this year.

jabroni

Lenny Hayes is a champion and all round nice guy. His dedication and prepration would have been tip top for this season so for that reason im backing him to fire in the nab and beyond  8)

*this may all go horribly wrong 2 rounds in

essendon33

Quote from: jabroni on February 02, 2012, 01:54:18 AM
Lenny Hayes is a champion and all round nice guy. His dedication and prepration would have been tip top for this season so for that reason im backing him to fire in the nab and beyond  8)

*this may all go horribly wrong 2 rounds in

haha great call at the end...

i think there are much better options out there, and we know from previous years he cant deal with the hype