2nd Crack, Massively improved Team

Started by jamesalex, January 01, 2012, 07:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Jervz999 on January 23, 2012, 08:57:09 PM
Quote from: PICCOLLO on January 23, 2012, 07:59:18 PM
Your instincts are right, your fwd line is too weak.  Get another premium in there and loose Fyfe too.
The rest is good.

Why lose Fyfe? The blokes a gun!

The reason coaches are saying this is he had Surgery in the off season and has a shortened pre=season so may take a few games to get going, most decent sides will be jumping on once he starts throwing out 2011 numbers.

Spirios

I like it.

The other option to get cap down could be a Lake - M. Clarke downgrade. depending on Lake fitness and Clarke getting a game.

IMO Buddy is too big risk not to have. He could be terrible against those teams he has struggled with in the past but could also dominate. Thus why he is possibly the best player in the game and could be the worst. Seems to be a trend with Hawthorn. (Buddy, Rioli, Gibson, Hodge to an extent not to mention the young guys they have. )

jamesalex

Quote from: Spirios on January 24, 2012, 01:48:56 PM
I like it.

The other option to get cap down could be a Lake - M. Clarke downgrade. depending on Lake fitness and Clarke getting a game.

IMO Buddy is too big risk not to have. He could be terrible against those teams he has struggled with in the past but could also dominate. Thus why he is possibly the best player in the game and could be the worst. Seems to be a trend with Hawthorn. (Buddy, Rioli, Gibson, Hodge to an extent not to mention the young guys they have. )

Yeah i'm looking at Clarke, but i'm really keen on Lake.

jamesalex

jamesalex

updated, also updated on first post. had to modify rookies to fit into the salary cap, replaced Clifton with Tom Mitchell, good move?

Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by jamesalex. Salary cap left: $2,400.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Heath Shaw, Greg Broughton, Brian Lake, Brandon Ellis, Sam Darley
Jack Hombsch, Billie Smedts

Gary Ablett jnr, Dane Swan, Joel Selwood, Michael Barlow, Darren Pfeiffer, Dylan Shiel
Luke Brown, Tom Mitchell

Shane Mumford, Matthew Leuenberger
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Matthew Pavlich, Dustin Martin, Jonathan Brown, Jason Porplyzia, Ahmed Saad, Curtly Hampton
Dayne Zorko, Tom Couch