8 (33.3%)
90-100
4 (16.7%)
100+
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Maca24

mophead222

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/alan-didak-fighting-fit-for-pre-season-games/story-e6frf9jf-1226260017582

Apparently didak is having a good pre season and is in a lot better shape and confition than last season.

Can i smell a return to 100+ average?

scotty_222

burned a lot of ppl last year..
i dunno if i could stomach picking him again

YOUNG24

Will be watching his NAB cup very carefully, defintely a risk but cheap enough for a look.

ronl

Yes, after last year it's very hard to forgive and forget.  However, this is business, and you've got to be a bit hardnosed at times. 
If he rips up the NAB cup I would be giving him very serious consideration.

Torress

my main question is what is his role???

treading very carefull here - i'm not sure if he is a keeper and i'd rather spend less on a middy. gotta monitor based on his scoring history. i'm leaning towards a no atm, i don't believe everything i read. they must not have much else to talk about its a boring article!

Hippo

take it from the horses mouth - so to speak!

Meanwhile, Buckley has praised two-time All-Australian Alan Didak, saying his pre-season had so far been outstanding.

After finishing fourth in the club best-and-fairest two years ago, Didak struggled last season with injury and below-par form.

"He's probably exceeded expectations in many ways - he's had a very consistent pre-season," Buckley said.

"The body is in good nick, the mind is in good nick.

"He's looking forward to probably getting some momentum early in the season to counteract the way last year ended.

"There's no reason at this stage why he shouldn't have the confidence to start the year well, given he's been easily among the top three trainers on the track this pre-season."

Buckley said there was "no reason" why Didak could not return to his 2010 form.