Really really need some help

Started by starz, February 02, 2012, 11:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starz

DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, P. Duffield, M. Clarke, L. Spurr (S. Morris, W. Sierakowski)
MID: D. Swan, S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, B. Gibbs, S. Clifton, D. Shiel (S. Gibson, J. Magner)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, J. Giles (S. Rowe, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Beams, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, J. Brown, D. Pfeiffer, A. Treloar (D. Zorko, T. Dickson)

Ok so I know I'm going to get pumped in the backline in round 13. But last year I picked my initial team around the byes and didn't work as well. I think this hear I'm just going to pick the best team I can and trade when neccessary. May sound silly but who knows might be worth it.

Thoughts on the team very much appreciated

Justin Bieber

Wow very nice, maybe consider someone else for Duffield?

But other positions looks pretty strong

SydneyRox

Besides the obvious bye issue the backline looks great, the mids are a great scoring options along with some rookies who right now look the goods. Fwd line is pretty standard, i am concerned with franklins price and eary season run so i am staying away myself. I also am not a big fan of what seems to be all the rage with 3 rookie rucks?
I would downgrade franklin and then use the cash to upgrade rowe

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 02, 2012, 11:36:45 PM
Besides the obvious bye issue the backline looks great, the mids are a great scoring options along with some rookies who right now look the goods. Fwd line is pretty standard, i am concerned with franklins price and eary season run so i am staying away myself. I also am not a big fan of what seems to be all the rage with 3 rookie rucks?
I would downgrade franklin and then use the cash to upgrade rowe

Yeah I don't have Franklin, but everyone is keen to get him and if you don't you get faulted to why don't you have him?

starz

Was considering downgrading a premium from the backline and then upgrading my ricks. Is straton three bal rookies to much