0 (0%)
terrible
0 (0%)
alright
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

its me lads

Name: balls of steel

DEF: B. Goddard, B.Deledio, M. Suckling, G. Broughton, M. Clarke, B.Ellis, L. Spurr (B. Smedts, S. Morris)

MID: D. Swan, A. Swallow, J. Trengove, N. Vanberlo, D. Shiel, K. Stevens (L. Brown, J. Mcdonald)

RUCK: S. Jacobs, A. Sandilands (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, J. Porplyzia, D. Zaharakis, A. Saad (D. Zorko A.Treloar)

Cash Left $60,900

feedback thanks

DT101

I'd guess you are a crows fan..
Because your three smokeys are Van Berlo, Jacobs and Porps.
Not a huge fan of any of the three but I don't have a huge problem with any of them either.
I'd be worried about Porps getting injured.
I like Trengove but may be slightly over-priced.
A lot of mid-pricers in the forward line. May be worth using the extra 60k to upgrade one of them (Porps). I would look a J.Brown - he is very under-priced.
Solid team overall - I would also look at Barlow or Hayes

The_Captain

good well balanced team. Think trengrove will improve his average by about 10-12 this year. van-berlo is a good smokie and i think with maric gone jacobs should get more points since he will be spending more time in the ruck. Porps is a risk but i suppose he is cheap so that minimizes that risk a fair bit. I like it.

its me lads

yes im a crows fan haha. porps is bargain basement price, i had jacobs last year so felt it necessary to get him in also maric is gone. :P im hopin vanberlo steps up and i think he will, crows have good dt draw. might uprgade someone early days yet and my mind set is like noto07's i reckon trengove is going to another level this yer with the abssence of scully and generally more experience

The_Captain

Yeh ! exactly, now scully is gone, trengrove is now melbournes golden boy and he will be looked after. He is the future and i think he will get a lot of ball this year!