rate my dreamteamm

Started by tom_legend, February 01, 2012, 12:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom_legend

rate, comment, criticize, everything is welcome

backs - goddard, deledio, duffield, armstrong, lake, clarke(coll), ellis, (sierakowski, wilkes)

mids - pendles(c), rockliff(vc), gysberts, swallow(d), christensen, miles, (smith(WB), shiel)

rucks - burger, mumford, (giles, stephenson)

fwd - franklin, pav, zaharakis, riewoldt(n), clark(melb), darling, walsh, (zorko, tealor)

tom_legend

stew42

This will depend on how much money you have left...

Backs: No for Duffield. Maybe one too many midpricers in Lake and Armstrong, upgrade one of them to a back premo. Good rooks. 6.5/10

Mids: Very dangerous without GAJ and/or Swan. Expect to be disappointed by Gysberts. Swallow could breakout, but I wouldn't bother as there are so many good mid premos and rooks. Move Christo to the fwd line if you really want him (exchange for Clark). Good rooks 4/10, just because of your lack of premos. I have 4 who I expect to be elite in my Rnd 1 team (Swan GAJ Jelwood and Gibbs) and the rest rooks

Rucks: Probably the most picked rucks of 2012. 9/10 (-1 point for lack of uniqueness :) )

Fwds: Good premos in Bud, Pav, Zaha and NRoo. I would wait for NAB Cup before I lock in Clark. Same with Darling, who is a big risk. Again, good rooks. 7.5/10

Overall: 6.75/10 It's a good start, but you have some glaringly bad picks, and your structure isn't perfect. Wait for NAB Cup to see if you really want some of those midpricers. Work at it, and good luck! :)