First draft of team.

Started by elite, February 01, 2012, 03:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elite

Any suggestions for my first draft? I'm not happy with my forward line but not sure how to fix it. Also my captain and vice captain obviously isnt valid at this point.

coolfugitiv0

DEF: Not convinced on Waters, Davis, Talia, Townsend.
You may need to downgrade Fisher as you've got 3 premiums you will need to cover there in round 13. And also to free up a little bit of cash. Speaking of which, how much do you have to work with at the moment?

Here's what I personally would do.
Fisher ---> Broughton (May not free all that much, but Broughton has the round 12 bye)
Davis ---> M. Clarke.
Talia/Townsend ---> Docherty/Ellis/Morris

Then see what you can do with Waters. He will probably be ok as a mid pricer.

MID: You are leaking a lot of points...
Coniglio, there's better value out there - there'll be rookies for cheaper with the same form, eg Shiel or T.Mitchell.

Not a fan of Lewis/Robinson/Jack in the mids, I think you need more premiums.
I'd downgrade of them to a rookie and upgrade the other two.

There's seems to be some decent rookies in the mids (will be watching the NAB closely for them).

Personally not convinced on Hayes, though he may turn out to be a decent smokey.

RUCKS: Looking good, however, you might not need the DPP link there, there's honestly not really any good options for it.
I'd rather have all my players playing, not sure if Staley will consistently get games.

FWD: Not sure on Fyfe - With his surgery, may be a better upgrade option than a starter.
Like SJ/Martin.
Not sure about NRoo/Hampton/Staley.
Have you considered J.Brown, and Porplyzia?

Just my personal opinions, but I think this team has potential.