Please rate and tell me your thoughts :)

Started by eggzmen, February 02, 2012, 11:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leave your feedback and don't hesitate to comment :)

10/10 perfect team
1 (14.3%)
8/10 few dodgy players
2 (28.6%)
6/10 needs a bit of work
4 (57.1%)
4/10 looks like an auto-picked team, complete dud
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

eggzmen

Backs: goddard, carazzo, h.shaw, grimes, b.lake, m.clarke, s.morris.
Midfielders: ablett, bartel, j.trengrove, barlow, christensen, morabito.
Rucks: mcintosh, mcevoy
Forwards: franklin, t.cloke, zaharakis, d.martin, riewoldt, n.haynes, d.zorko.

Emerg.
Backs:l.brown (adelaide) b.wilkes.
Mid: d.shiel, j, mcdonald.
Ruck: j, giles, o, stephensen.
Forwards: t,walsh, a.sexton

Victorius Secret

This is just MY opinion.

Defense- Carrazzo role is too unpredicatable. He will be named on the ball one week and a tagger the next, and for that I passed on him.

B.Lake - I just don't like defensive KPP's on my DT. Although, he is dirt cheap.

Midfield - Bartel has been a fantastic DTer over the past seasons but last year there were signs he's on the down. he will probably spend more time in the forward. if your looking for a player around that price i would consider Montagna.

J.Trengrove - Iffy but i havent really looked into him.

Christensen - I'd rather have him in the forwards as a potential keeper.

Morabito - Some preseason setbacks and probably wont be ready come round 1

Forwards - Solid.

eggzmen

cheers mate, might change carrazzo to someone like deledio, tossing up between either lake or marty clarke at this stage don't know which one to choose. bartel last year got an avg. 98 considering he knocked himself out twice, he gets 100 week in and week out and also a possibility of 150+, what are your sources on morabito? heard his had a speedy recovery and should be one of the most impact players in the mid for freo, although ross lyon doesn't like to play rookies so might struggle to get a game, keeping faith in him.
moved christensen into the midfield and took lenny hayes onboard.

Victorius Secret

Injury Room:

Anthony Morabito is still recovering from his ACL reconstruction. Unfortunately, several set-backs have really slowed him down, meaning he is unlikely to be available in round one.

fremantle preseason report from footytragic.

I wouldnt even hesitate to get delidio in my team but i think carrazzo is a safe unique though.

Marty Clark 110%. Cheaper and will more than likely play the sweeping half back role in the absence of neon leon (although i can almost see him with the green/red vest - hopefully not!)

Ok, lets consider the avg 98 pts.
2007 - 114.9
2008 - 111.7
2009 - 110.0
2010 - 107.9
2011 - 98.0 (affected by K.O)
2012 - ?

I'm a massive Bartel fan and have had him in my side the past few seasons but unfortanately there is no room for him in my side this year. I think there are better options.
Will probably avg 90-95 i reckon. Won't be anywhere near the elite top 10 midfielders (theres only six positions up for grabs)

eggzmen

cheers for that ^
yeah i can also see him getting subbed, sort of a heath shaw type of player.
might take a punt with jimmy, can either be up there with boydd and pendles, or drift down to avg. 75-95, see how things go early days.

Justin Bieber

I gave you a 8/10, but I was generous because there was no 7 rating.

eggzmen

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 12:25:48 PM
I gave you a 8/10, but I was generous because there was no 7 rating.
fair enough and yeah good point mate