Main Menu

Heath Shaw

Started by meow meow, January 31, 2012, 06:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Been noticing him in a lot of teams. I had him last year due to his supreme preseason. This year he is coming off hip surgery and didn't do much training in Arizona. Has only played one 22 game season. He is prone to having a really bad scoring game here and there, so he's the perfect upgrade target, grab him when he dips in price.

Wildabeast

The hip leading to limited preseason, along with clarke possibly playing a similar role are the only detering factors for me but he is in my team anyway

dmac07

Tend to agree meow, my problem is the lack of reliable premium backs all round. Despite being somewaht unreliable, i still see him as the best pick after goddard and delidio. So he will probably still stay as D3 for me untill im convinced  of someone else who is going to be better.

ronl

bowyanger

Quote from: meow meow on January 31, 2012, 06:38:59 PM
Been noticing him in a lot of teams. I had him last year due to his supreme preseason. This year he is coming off hip surgery and didn't do much training in Arizona. Has only played one 22 game season. He is prone to having a really bad scoring game here and there, so he's the perfect upgrade target, grab him when he dips in price.
Thats what Im doing

Add to his issues the brain fades and new coach...for all we know Bucks may have caught him humping his dog and really dislikes the bloke....He does do some dumb things

I have Heppel in his place at the moment....not real confident on it though

Torress

ladies and gents it could be the year of the johncock!

enzedder

Quote from: Torress on January 31, 2012, 10:27:11 PM
ladies and gents it could be the year of the johncock!
Could be. I have considered him but Heater is  preferable I think.