Swan vs Selwood

Started by Hoggyz_a_legend, January 27, 2012, 08:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miffysp

Quote from: Torress on January 29, 2012, 02:14:05 PM
swan will be 28 and pendles hitting 24

pendles is still getting better and looks awsome in those pics.

i've heard impromtu mention pendles is too much, which makes one raise their ears a little. but i'm not sure if i have the skill to utilize 40k. i think pendles is worth a pick over swan for extra 40k

swans highest SC average is 126 in 2010
pendles beat that last season with 129

a 130 average could or i guess should be on the horizon for pendles this season where i think swan might have already had his peak.

swan gets more of it, where pendles is a better user - DT swan SC pendles to start

If swan didn't play injured for those 4 games in the middle of the seaso he woulda averaged more than pendels. But yeah pendels has the age on his side for sure

Torress

If swan didn't play injured for those 4 games in the middle of the seaso he woulda averaged more than pendels. But yeah pendels has the age on his side for sure
[/quote]

true mate but lets not go down that path! shoulda, coulda - didn't!! 

but if it wasn't for me more than likely picking pendles over swan, i'd have swan over selwood. but selwood is too good of price for what he might end up doing this year. and no need to start 3 mid prem round 12 bye players is there when you think about it

meow meow

Quote from: Torress on January 29, 2012, 02:14:05 PM
swan will be 28 and pendles hitting 24

pendles is still getting better and looks awsome in those pics.

i've heard impromtu mention pendles is too much, which makes one raise their ears a little. but i'm not sure if i have the skill to utilize 40k. i think pendles is worth a pick over swan for extra 40k

swans highest SC average is 126 in 2010
pendles beat that last season with 129

a 130 average could or i guess should be on the horizon for pendles this season where i think swan might have already had his peak.

swan gets more of it, where pendles is a better user - DT swan SC pendles to start

Pretty sure this topic is Swan v Selwood, not Swan v Pendlebury

Bosh

Take selwood first, but look at fitting both into your midfield if you can, or pendles instead of Swan.