Shane Mumford
Aaron Sandilands
Matthew Leuenberger
Lance Franklin
Adam Goodes
Other

Kuruki

Quote from: 4INAROW on January 06, 2012, 07:06:25 PM
not really coz he may not even come off your bench for the whole year if you have good 4th ruck coverage, i cant see him being a must have at all, but your right that most teams already do and will have him

Most teams do and will have him becoz they just MUST have him!! lol. Im picking he will be the most selected player in round 1 teams. 

Dr Bones

GAJ. The ultimate permacaptain. Gotta have him.

ando_10

dmac07

First vote for Todd Goldstien! For me I think he will take the mantle of number 1 ruck this year. With say pendles/swan/ablet/judd/dal santo, you could go with any of a few mixes of these guys and be be ok, so i think the importance of any 1 of these guys is not as high, as long as you have a few out of them.

Torress

its GAJ and will probably always be gaj

Locinator

Wolf67

Quote from: bowyanger on January 05, 2012, 08:54:50 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 05, 2012, 08:04:12 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on January 05, 2012, 08:00:38 PM
Andrew Swallow is destined for huge things in 2012. Locked in stone for me.

Your first player picked? The one you think will be number 1 at the end of the year?
He could be mate...anything could happen...the roos do have an excellent draw.

There could be injuries or game plan changes that could affect anyones output.

I would have to say JSelwood with MMurphy 2nd. Both players not on the list, super consistant, coming into their prime, havnt had any injury concerns for a few seasons, have very handy players around them to help them out, both will be playing under the same coach as last year.
Swallows a very good player and wins his own football.  A game against the crows at etihad last year, swallow had 14 contested possessions in the first quarter for 99 SC points at quarter time and a score by games end around the 200 mark.  Swallow could be a very good call.

Ablett (c) and Selwood are locked in for me.

Colliwobblers

Almost can't believe gazza so far ahead of swan but i think he will be top dog by the end of 2012. My vote was for other, and that other is Barlow.

Thought i'd be original, or in this case unoriginal, why Barlow, he is great value should pump out premium scores and almost every single otehr team will have him meaning he is the biggest "must have" player of 2012. after all if you dont have him and everyone else does and he puts out a 115 average, that extra money they have that you dont because you bought a premium and skipped barlow is earning them points elsewhere, so yeah Barlow the must have for 2012.

BundyOP

Quote from: Ringo on January 06, 2012, 10:26:18 AM
Quote from: Knowall on January 05, 2012, 10:40:45 PM
Quote from: AFL Babble on January 05, 2012, 10:35:48 PM

Im struggling to decide so ill do it like this
DEF-Goddard
MID-Ablett
FWD- Buddy

all in my eyes head and shoulder over the other options in their positions for SC.
Can not argue with this and well said, All three should be first selected in their positions.

was thinking like this too!!

i voted goddard....but either 1 could of got my vote

valkorum

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 19, 2012, 04:43:35 AM
Almost can't believe gazza so far ahead of swan but i think he will be top dog by the end of 2012. My vote was for other, and that other is Barlow.

Thought i'd be original, or in this case unoriginal, why Barlow, he is great value should pump out premium scores and almost every single otehr team will have him meaning he is the biggest "must have" player of 2012. after all if you dont have him and everyone else does and he puts out a 115 average, that extra money they have that you dont because you bought a premium and skipped barlow is earning them points elsewhere, so yeah Barlow the must have for 2012.

Going on that theory I would say that Giles or the Big O will be the biggest "Must Have" players in 2012.

Nieso FC

Quote from: valkorum on January 19, 2012, 04:20:05 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 19, 2012, 04:43:35 AM

Going on that theory I would say that Giles or the Big O will be the biggest "Must Have" players in 2012.

No doubts they will have the highest % of any players in starting squads!!

McRooster

Dane Ablett, closely followed by Gary Swan  ;)

CuStArDaRm

SydneyRox

I am a little surprised to see GAJ sooooo far in front. I voted and think he should always be the first picked, but thought there would be more swan/pendles love

meow meow