which is the best option

Barlow and Coniglio
0 (0%)
Jelwood and Clifton/Horsley
17 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

chaosAD

Scrads

Jelwood + rook, but obviously open your scope to include a host of other names (Mitchell, Shiel, Kavanagh, McDonald, Stevens) if you dont already have them.

chaosAD

I want Coniglio but I think having jelwood is a bigger plus than barlow and a him!

Football Factory

Jelwood cliffo by a country mile imo

stew42

I predict that Coniglio might make 1 ton in 2012 and will average 75-80, there are better rooks around for that price, if you look hard enough. The thing that separates the top 1-3k is that they won't have anyone in the top 10 draft picks, they research, and find the best rooks.

Also, if you really are strapped for cash, Barlow makes an epic 4th/5th mid. Should average close to 100 at minimum.

chaosAD

So no one is keen on Coniglio ?

Football Factory

I wouldnt say he would be a bad pick i think everyone is a bit tight with their cash and would rather go a rookie 75k cheaper thats the only reason .. cant see why he wouldnt score well tho he looks like a very good player

chaosAD

Jelwood will prob end up top 4 Mids so I might go with him!

stew42

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 26, 2012, 09:02:36 PM
I wouldnt say he would be a bad pick i think everyone is a bit tight with their cash and would rather go a rookie 75k cheaper thats the only reason .. cant see why he wouldnt score well tho he looks like a very good player
Yes. I like moneys :)

stew42

Quote from: stew42 on January 27, 2012, 01:49:49 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 26, 2012, 09:02:36 PM
Yes. I like moneys :) Besides, would you rather have Dave Swallow, or Curnow or Smith in 2011? Coniglio would have to pull off a Barlow to be worthwhile imo