Roygbiv Raiders

Started by Roy.G.Biv, January 22, 2012, 02:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy.G.Biv

TEAM NAME: No Rnd 11 Premos
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, D. Heppell, B. Waters, M. Clarke, B. Ellis (B. Smedts, B. Wilkes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, A. Treloar (J. McDonald, T. Mitchell)
RUC: S. Mumford, B. McEvoy (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Brown, C. Hampton, D. Zorko (S. Rowe, S. Kerridge)
CASH LEFT: $4,900

Thoughts appreciated!

Ziplock

that fit under the cap?
Backline is good and strong. You've gone cheapster style with Broughts Hep and H20 (waters, gettit :P ), but I can see all those players averaging 90+
Mids are strong. I'd personally prefer Rocky to Murphy atm- rocky just finished the year in blinding form, and is lower down the tag list.
Mumford and mceboy are solid enough choices
And I can't doubt any of your forwards.

Some rookies that I probably wouldn't go, but that'll all change, until the season starts, solid side :)

Football Factory

Quote from: Ziplock on January 22, 2012, 03:21:59 PM
that fit under the cap?
Backline is good and strong. You've gone cheapster style with Broughts Hep and H20 (waters, gettit :P ), but I can see all those players averaging 90+
Mids are strong. I'd personally prefer Rocky to Murphy atm- rocky just finished the year in blinding form, and is lower down the tag list.
Mumford and mceboy are solid enough choices
And I can't doubt any of your forwards.

Some rookies that I probably wouldn't go, but that'll all change, until the season starts, solid side :)
+ 1 .....H20 pmsl i like it   :P

Roy.G.Biv

Cheers fellas, yeah NAB will sort out the rookies!
H20, nice1 lol.

Off Tap

Nice side Roy. I have 21/30 myself at the moment.

Heppel, Waters, Christensen and Brown would be the only ones I'd question, and by that I mean there might be safer selections at their price, but those 4 are possible keepers anyhow and I'm only being really picky.

Rowe and Wilkes are wait and sees.

One of the better sides I've seen.

Where did you come last year?

popedelio

Great side
just the perfect mixture of mid pricers, and the likely ones that will pay off (christensen, brown and waters)
nothing at fault here, good luck for next season

Roy.G.Biv

Got as high as 451st in round 6, ended up 5363th.
Had to go O/S, left my team with my nephew.......let's just say he was a naughty boy.....copped 2 consecutive scores below 1,800. ::)

Thanx for your comments, I'm happy to take the risk with JB & Christensen.
Heppell & Waters are there coz I got frustrated trying to fit Birchall or Suckling in. ;D
I could go Sellwood -> Barlow to free up some cash, but for now I'm happy to sit on this team, and wait for NAB Cup.
Otherwise my brain will be fried before the NAB even starts!!! :)

Roy.G.Biv

Quote from: popedelio on January 22, 2012, 06:32:56 PM
Great side
just the perfect mixture of mid pricers, and the likely ones that will pay off (christensen, brown and waters)
nothing at fault here, good luck for next season

Cheers Pop! Fingers crossed.
Best of luck to you too!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Roy.G.Biv on January 22, 2012, 02:52:23 PM
TEAM NAME: No Rnd 11 Premos
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, D. Heppell, B. Waters, M. Clarke, B. Ellis (B. Smedts, B. Wilkes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, A. Treloar (J. McDonald, T. Mitchell)
RUC: S. Mumford, B. McEvoy (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Brown, C. Hampton, D. Zorko (S. Rowe, S. Kerridge)
CASH LEFT: $4,900
Thoughts appreciated!

Solid Side great picks, unique. good rooks all should play early maybe not rowe and kerridge love hampton. lot of mid pricers adn premiums that could go either way but all good picks all the same.