No
5 (14.3%)
Consider
12 (34.3%)
Will his injury effect your decision
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Andrew

As long as one of Rowe or Pattison are starting round 1, I'll be happy.

Football Factory

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4311/newsid/128225/default.aspx

Mature-aged recruit Sam Rowe has also succumbed to a shoulder injury, hurting his AC joint during a training drill on Monday morning.

"Sam fell awkwardly and hurt his AC joint. He just jarred it really, so there's no need for surgery, but it's certainly in a sling at the moment and he'll be back running in a couple of days," McKay said.

"The good thing with this type of injury is that you can keep your fitness up. He'll be back in about three or four weeks, ready to go."

Rowe, 24, has impressed his new teammates with his strong work ethic since being selected at pick 44 in the National Draft, and it is expected he will be available for selection for the 2012 NAB Cup

positive news is

The good thing with this type of injury is that you can keep your fitness up. He'll be back in about three or four weeks, ready to go."

AndrewY

He's out......shame really. Really wanted him as a cheap forward bench warmer.

Colliwobblers

shouldnt change much, i was never going to have him but i think he will go ok and i was hoping he didnt start his afl career until say round 4,5,6,7,8 so i could get him as a downgrade on his bubble, maybe this will help me get my downgrade rook who i feel the blues need in thier fwd line.... eventually.

Football Factory

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 25, 2012, 10:52:08 PM
shouldnt change much, i was never going to have him but i think he will go ok and i was hoping he didnt start his afl career until say round 4,5,6,7,8 so i could get him as a downgrade on his bubble, maybe this will help me get my downgrade rook who i feel the blues need in thier fwd line.... eventually.
Yeah if he is not alright for round 1 he will be a good downgrade target