What to do with 115 K ?

Started by n.r.i., January 24, 2012, 10:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.r.i.

What do you guys think i have 115 k left over. Any suggestions would be terrific cheers.

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Grimes, Lake, Ellis, Mohr (Smedts, Wilkes)

Centre: Swan, Ablett jnr, Rocklifff, Barlow, T. Mitchell, Horsley (Shiel, Stevens)

Ruck: Sandi, Luenburger (Giles, Stephenson)

Foward: Franklin, Zaharakis, Martin, Sidebottom, J Brown, Cameron, Treloar (Zorko, Rowe)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: n.r.i. on January 24, 2012, 10:40:51 PM
What do you guys think i have 115 k left over. Any suggestions would be terrific cheers.
Centre: Swan, Ablett jnr, Rocklifff, Barlow, T. Mitchell, Horsley (Shiel, Stevens)
Foward: Franklin, Zaharakis, Martin, Sidebottom, J Brown, Cameron, Treloar (Zorko, Rowe)

Great side, brown, grimes and lake are the only players that may warrant upgrading or downgrading before season starts, if one or more looks like a dud through nab cup upgrade or downgrade and use thier money and your spare money to get a premium in.

Other than that might as well keep your money its not too much to have in the bank and it will help a lot as you trade.

Ago97

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 24, 2012, 10:43:53 PM
Quote from: n.r.i. on January 24, 2012, 10:40:51 PM

Great side, brown, grimes and lake are the only players that may warrant upgrading or downgrading before season starts, if one or more looks like a dud through nab cup upgrade or downgrade and use thier money and your spare money to get a premium in.

+1
That would be the best thing to do
Other than that might as well keep your money its not too much to have in the bank and it will help a lot as you trade.