DT OPENS IN A WEEK BUT HERE IS AN EARLIER PRESENT

Started by The F.A.R.K., January 07, 2012, 11:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy.G.Biv

Nice team.
Kudos for being "ballsy," & going with rookie 2nd ruck.
Even with Harmichael supposedly getting mid time, ??? over him.
So very little to fault in other words! ;)
Good luck!

Windigo

No Franklin? I though he would be a player you just gotta have..

Lewis is a good option. But I don't think he will be a Franklin like scorer. But still good with the added benefit of DPP.

Jacobs as first ruck is only a minor concern as he will no doubt get better.....It's just HOW much better he will get. You'd be looking at 90+ for the year wouldn't yah?

What's so good about Leigh Adams? Averaged 80+ last two years so improvement is a certainty....

P.S: Nice work with Redden. I think he will get games this year. Surely Primus will pump some games into him. Renouf being there might hinder that a bit though.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Windigo on January 27, 2012, 10:32:25 AM
No Franklin? I though he would be a player you just gotta have..

Lewis is a good option. But I don't think he will be a Franklin like scorer. But still good with the added benefit of DPP.

Jacobs as first ruck is only a minor concern as he will no doubt get better.....It's just HOW much better he will get. You'd be looking at 90+ for the year wouldn't yah?

What's so good about Leigh Adams? Averaged 80+ last two years so improvement is a certainty....

P.S: Nice work with Redden. I think he will get games this year. Surely Primus will pump some games into him. Renouf being there might hinder that a bit though.

alright first off. As much as I like buddy as a player, I cant stand his supensions in DT as well as those off games he has. His accuracy at goal can kill him. Lewis isnt old he could still improve but id be happy with a 90 av from him. I really think the C/F thing is a real advantage.

Jacobs averaged 87 last year and he took a while to get going so he was up there in the mid 90s in second half of year. Id expect around a 95 average. Sanderson at the crows has been a huge addition. All the players have put on 2kg + in muscle and Sanderson understands the modern needs of afl atm. Id expect at least top 8 for crows this year so I have to lock in jacobs

Well Leigh Adams was going to be that mid smokie that everyone looked at to break out into a premium this year. He is a future leader at roos and looks a great player. He is still fairly young (not exactly sure but i think around 24) and now he is c/f. I was considering him as a mid only so now he is c/f he has to be a lock

Well with lobbe injured atm and renouf not being able to train until next week I think redden should get a few games. Want longer but dont have enough moolah in the piggy. Am worried that even tho ports rucks are injured, Westhoff, Stewart and Trengove can all ruck. BTW this could mkae westhoff a huge prospect if he is playing ruck coz he tears up