Jack Trengove or Pat Dangerfield

Started by X, February 02, 2012, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Both are primed to explode in 2012.. what are the thoughts of the fellas? which one over the other and for what reasons?

jameswilson

Dangerfield yeah hes gonna be a sc god isnt he like all the other years the spud rejects is a floweren ass hole barbie who has ruined supercoachs and dreamteams and will again this year coz adelade are a bunch of shower bogan cows who dont reserve to be on the afl

X

yeah nice one you flowering asshole barbie thanks for the input you uneducated dropkick

jameswilson

flower u, u floweren asshole piece of ceo barstad who take lifce 2 serious go get a floweren goats ass

Ziplock

lol.

fair enough guys.

let's talk fantasy football, rather than have an almost illegible censored sledgematch :P

honestly, I'd be going trengove. That being said, if dangermouse fires in the NAB cup, jump on for the ride and don't look back ;)

cortez

now now people  there are children on this site. id take trengove by the way.

Mozza3

I'd take Dangerfield. Dual position player, Adelaide have an easy draw and apparently Dangerfield has been working on his tank which should mean more time in the midfield.

BillyBeane

Lions01

Would like to have Dangerfield in my side but dont know he can be trusted, quality player thou.

Both have plenty of upside, Dangerfield is pretty safe from a tag and is probably 3rd in line (Thompson and Van Berlo) whereas only Sylvia is only ahead of Trengove (If he preforms as expected, he probably take the #1 tag anyways)

Both have risk associated with them, Im personally much more confident taking risk in the Forward line then the Mids.