My first team

Started by vossy12, November 07, 2011, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 23, 2011, 07:51:26 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 23, 2011, 07:29:46 PM
so far too intelligent to support essendon?
Come at me bro.
To lighten the mood a bit-
Why did the DT player cross the road?
To buy a new club to kill his food with.
Also zip, your presence in this board shows all the more that SC is superior.

lol, I don't even bother distinguishing between boards- I read like every post made on this site that isn't under 'other sports' :P

and hey, at least we use clubs, I heard you SCers just wait for things to drop dead before jumping on them and tearing them to shreds.

That way, by claiming every animal as your hunting prey, you have a 100% disposal efficiency :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Ziplock on November 23, 2011, 07:54:35 PM
Come at me bro.

lol, I don't even bother distinguishing between boards- I read like every post made on this site that isn't under 'other sports' :P

and hey, at least we use clubs, I heard you SCers just wait for things to drop dead before jumping on them and tearing them to shreds.

That way, by claiming every animal as your hunting prey, you have a 100% disposal efficiency :P
Surprising that you know what disposal efficiency is, in dt you pick players to turn everything to shower every time they touch the ball, but still score well because the AFL doesn't want to overload your miniscule brains.
Us scer's. we can go out in society. I hear part of signing up for dt involves being locked away forever because people dont want dter's to scare society.

Ringo

Great to see another Lions supporter joining in.  Keep an eye on rookies in NAB Cup.

Comment on team
Backs: Need to watch Grimes pre season to see how he is shaping up. Yarran could do a Davis and be a nice unique for you. I will be keeping an eye on Lester to see if he gets a discount after his injury plagued season as possible rookie
Mids:
Pretty solid.  Jack could also be a nice unique for you.  I had him last year until he was injured and if he is in that form could be gold for you.
Rucks: Concern about Kreuzer also with Warnock being main ruck at Carlton. I am seriously considering a ruck structure this year of Berger , West, Maric and Giles. Will allow rotation if both West and Maric become ruckman.
Forwards: Been burnt too much by Didak in the past - Daw may struggle to get games at Roos.  Consider our mature age recruit Zorko as a possibility.  Nearly won us the state game against WA.

Overall 8.5 out of 10.

Ziplock

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 23, 2011, 07:59:04 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 23, 2011, 07:54:35 PM
Come at me bro.

Surprising that you know what disposal efficiency is, in dt you pick players to turn everything to shower every time they touch the ball, but still score well because the AFL doesn't want to overload your miniscule brains.
Us scer's. we can go out in society. I hear part of signing up for dt involves being locked away forever because people dont want dter's to scare society.

well, I would do that, but unfortunately due to bye concerns, I can't just auto fill my team with essendon...

I hear part for signing for supercoach involves signing a chastity clause? Not that any of you guys are in any danger of losing your v-plates anytime soon...

Samm79

Almost Zip, but it is a chastise clause,  though shall chastise thy DT simpleton   ;D

vossy12

i havnt been on in a while and supercoach comes up soon, help?

vossy12

new team updated look on first post please rate