2nd bash at it. ( top 10 thousand team ) definetly!

Started by Trajan, January 04, 2012, 03:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trajan

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Heppell, Waters, Lake, M.Clarke, B.Ellis    Subs: Sierakowski, Smedts                                                               Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Thompson, D.Shiel, J.McDonald    Subs: Kerridge, T.Mitchell                                                      Rucks: Sandilands, Leuenberger   Subs: Giles, Stephenson                                                                                                     Fwds: Franklin, Fythe, Martin, Christensen, J.Brown, Saad, Clifton   Subs: Zorko, Cameron                                                          Cash left: $15,300

ossie85

Seriously, well structured team! Nicely done.

Not a fan of Waters, but wouldn't change that much

Trajan

Thanks Ossie, yeah, the backs are my weak link and too early to tell with the rookies.

Colliwobblers

great team what can i say ruck awesome gun/rook mids spot on, defenders and forwards solid with mid pricers in both lines where they pose the least risk as opposed to ruck and midfield mid pricers which can be devestating

Trajan

Appreciate your input Colliwobblers. It has potential. I want those 4 guns in the middle and will tinker around them. Bar a catastrophe, the rucks are a lock.

Trajan

By lack of comments I take that as there is not too much wrong with my squad at this stage?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Trajan on January 05, 2012, 04:21:58 PM
By lack of comments I take that as there is not too much wrong with my squad at this stage?

You can take that and don't tinker too much its a great side

Trajan

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Heppell, Waters, Clarke, Ellis  Subs: Smedts, Wilkes                                                                   Mids  : Swan, Ablett, Rockliff, Barlow, Shiel, McDonald Subs: Stevens, Mitchell                                                                          Rucks: Sandilands, Leuenburger Subs: Giles, Stephenson                                                                                                       Fwds : Franklin, Zaharikis, Martin, Christensen, Brown, Saad, Zorko Subs: Clifton. Kerridge                                                          About 3 grand left in the kitty. There are no surprises but at this stage I believe solid.

Trajan

Apologies for pathetic spacing of team. I'm still a dinosaur on computers. Advice would be appreciated. Ended up 3,156 last year.

Trajan

Get to it Colliwobblers, your advice is appreciated and I am impressed with your endurance on this site. You deserve to go well for the sheer effort you have put in so far. I am not a Magpies supporter ( Geelong )

upthemaidens

trajan u can go to your post and modify it, to correct the spacing.
  on your team  it looks fine, not sure on waters, but i guess see how nab goes

Trajan

Thanks upthemaidens, will do. Have to take a chance on someone and Waters was O.K. for me in 2010. Grimes seems to be unlucky and Lake was dreadfull last year.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Trajan on January 12, 2012, 06:47:55 PM
Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Heppell, Waters, Clarke, Ellis  Subs: Smedts, Wilkes                                                                   Mids  : Swan, Ablett, Rockliff, Barlow, Shiel, McDonald Subs: Stevens, Mitchell                                                                          Rucks: Sandilands, Leuenburger Subs: Giles, Stephenson                                                                                                       Fwds : Franklin, Zaharikis, Martin, Christensen, Brown, Saad, Zorko Subs: Clifton. Kerridge                                                          About 3 grand left in the kitty. There are no surprises but at this stage I believe solid.

I really appreciate your comments, I love my footy and recently dt and this site and it's members are awesome.

Your team,,,,
Backs. Excellent
Mids. Perfect.
Rucks. Perfect
Fwds. Excellent

The only consideration is if you are happy with all the mid pricers being watts,brown,Christensen, or wether to make one into a rook and one into a premium. I think the team will be great either way. Very similar to my setup except I went conca and adcock instead of waters and Goddard so i have a weaker defense , I put sidebottom in my Fwds instead of brown making my Fwds a bit stronger.

Great team 1 month to nab cup and we can all start locking in our rooks