Adcock or Scotland

Started by Tom_16, January 12, 2012, 11:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should i choose?

Scotland
Adcock

Tom_16

Hey guys just wondering who i should pick out of Scotland or Adcock and why. Scotland as we all know is a proven gun but he is expensive and turns 32 this year so is he worth selecting or is he one to upgrade to after his round 13 bye? Also what will Adcock average and is he worth selecting? My other backs are goddard, lids, heppel and grimes. Feedback would be most appreciated, Thanks.

Football Factory

The Adcock thread explains why he might be a good addition to your squad. Eventually you have to jump off players as old as Scotland is this the year maybe?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45953.msg618594.html#new

kilbluff1985

Would still go Scotland mainly because well he plays for Carlton and the should finish top 6 or top 4 this year and Brisbane well probably bottom 4, Scotland much more consistent then Adcock so if moneys not an issue it's Scotland for me

jballstars

Scotland for mine as well 32 isnt as much of an issue for him as hes an outside runner more so than in and under ...Adcock is so inconsistant and with Brisbanes frail backline he will at some stage get a shutdown role which will kill his scoring power

Colliwobblers

Scotland gets enough rest for him old legs down back in the blues line up, he also gets enough dt points to justify the expense. Adcock can perform well and hopefully will as I have him, I started adcock and will upgrade to Scotland through the season, purely down to team structure and money.