ScoreGasm draft number 4

Started by ScoreGasm, January 04, 2012, 04:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ScoreGasm on January 25, 2012, 10:36:29 AM
Team Name: ScoreGasm
Money in the Tin: $29,000
Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, B.Houli, P.Hanley, S.Gilbert, M.Clarke, T.Mohr (B.Smedts, B.Wilkes)
Mids: S.Pendlebury, GAJ, B.Gibbs, M.Barlow, S.Coniglio, K.Horsely, (D.Pfieiffer, D.Shiel)
Rucks: M.Leuenberger, J.Giles (S.Rowe, O.Stephensen)
Fowards: L.Franklin, D.Zaharakis, D.Martin, S.Sidebottom, P.Dangerfield, A.Christensen, A.Saad (T.Walsh, D.Zorko)

DEF: +1 u and windigo, hanley is a bit of a smokie and in my team he is just under what i have to spend on that 4th defender, obviously you could spend more but still pick him which makes me happy :) then you have gilbert too... Great backline one of the best i think you will see given the depth in 5 potential guns.
MID: solid same as mine except you have gibbs i have rocky, rooks are great horsley needs promoting but i rate him. pfieffer might too?
RUCK: little risky but the money spent elsewhere in your team should make up for any lost points.
FWD: very solid and deep again, same as mine but i cant afford dangerfield and all teh rest who i also have.

NOW BYES: problems in the DEF in round 13 , you need to cut at least 1 premiums from round 13 byes. 2 to avoid a donut. but to take 2 donuts is uneccessary given you can pick similar scoring players and avoid the donut/s

you get a donut too for christensen in the fwd line being on the round 12 bye with sidebottom and zaka, i am also taking a donut there, i feel there is not a better option. brown maybe dangerfield but you have him already.

Very good team solid mids, risky rucks but very strong fwd and back line as a result. that second premium ruck cost me a weaker fwd and back line than you which may just prove the 1+3 ruck option the winner, it will be interesting to see.

Gl in 2012 great team.

ScoreGasm

Cheers for the feedback guys. I just read that Pffiefer isn't fit enough for afl level yet so will be changing him over. I am liking Houli and Gilbert in my backline atm, Will monitor them over pre-season. If gilbert can get back to his best he is a 90+ average player and Houli is becoming the quarter back of Richmonds backline and averaged 80+ last year and can only get better. Plus he is having a ripper pre-season. I just changed over Sam Rowe from Carlton for Josh Jenkins from Adelaide. The Crows didn't pick up Jenkins for no reason and I believe he is the only backup that Jacobs has. Maybe Mckernan but he was mainly used up forward or down back. So I believe Jenkins will see some game time this year.

ScoreGasm

Team name: ScoreGasm

Cash left: $114,700

DEF: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, B.Houli, P.Hanley, M.Clarke, T.Mohr, L.Spurr, (B.Smedts, B.Wilkes)

MIDS: S.Pendlebury, GAJ, B.Gibbs, M.Barlow, Brad Ebert, S.Coniglio (D.Sheil, H.Crozier)

RUC: M.Leuenberger, J,Giles (S.Rowe, O.Stephensen)

FWD: L.Franklin, D.Zaharakis, D.Martin, S.Sidebottom, P.Dangerfield, A.Christensen, T.Walsh (D.Zorko, T.Dickson)

Haven't accounted for byes yet. waiting to see if Spurr gets elevated.

What's everyones thoughts??