Main Menu

Poor Bloke

Started by bowyanger, January 15, 2012, 08:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Just trying to fine tune my byes and was looking for a good backman that has the rd 11 bye...none really standing out

Then as I scroll down I come accross someone that I thought would average more than he does.

Richard Tambling........

Is he really that bad?

He should be coming of age right now.

I dont think he has had any major injuries?

I read somewhere he is training pretty well.

Would anyone consider him as a backman?

Im going to put him on my watchlist....

Roy.G.Biv

Yeah, he really is that bad!!! ;)

Very poor disposal.

bowyanger

His DE last year was at 76%

SThompson DE 68%
GAblett 70%
SMitchell 67%
CJudd 67%
etc
etc

sliced ham

new coach may bring about some new results but unless he starts gettin a bit of a run up the ground and through the midfield i dont see him increasing his output, just one of those blokes that never met their potential

meow meow

Don't write 'bling off yet. Milburn has been working with him and is determinded to turn him into a good rebounding defender. He had a pretty good season SC wise once before, and could be a smokey as a 85-90 backman. I considered him, and may give him a go if he shows something in the Nab.

bowyanger

Quote from: meow meow on January 15, 2012, 09:28:46 PM
Don't write 'bling off yet. Milburn has been working with him and is determinded to turn him into a good rebounding defender. He had a pretty good season SC wise once before, and could be a smokey as a 85-90 backman. I considered him, and may give him a go if he shows something in the Nab.

eeewwwww

love the sound of that...so potentially a Gibbs, Lids, Both Shaws and last year Yarran.

Dagger knows a lot about the game and position

Who is the Cows current rebounding defender?   Stiffy? Hes getting a bit old & Tambling has some toe

meow meow

Quote from: bowyanger on January 15, 2012, 09:43:55 PM
Who is the Cows current rebounding defender?   Stiffy? Hes getting a bit old & Tambling has some toe

Johncock, who is getting old, and Armstong who has gone to Sydney.

Luke Brown will be in contention to fill the hole. Mackay could play there if needed. Petrenko is another option, as is Brodie Smith. Plenty of competition, but if Tambling gets the gig he'll do well I think.

nichsa673

Matthew Jaensch will be a good pick for next year, s he will be providing a lot of rebounding and drive from the backline.

jballstars

Jeanch (i know spelt wrong) was last years rebounder until injured...being a crows supporter i was kinda happy to see Tambling come over as i thought he had a rough deal supporter/hype wise at the Tigers....that is until i actually saw him play i really thought he was alot better than that...i hope reading this come july/september i can say wow i was way off but i dont think so....Stay away IMHO

nichsa673

Stay away from who. Tambling or Jaensch