Dangerfield

Rucks-Cox and Simmonds

Currie
Mcevoy

Forwards-Riewoldt,Pavlich,Franklin,Lucas,Veszpremi,Higgins,Hentschel

Yarran
Ballantyne

Don Gibson

relying on injury prone haselby, lucas and hentschel to play before upgrading is risky. skippy will play games but not regularly.

masssive $$$ in forward line. I'd try and upgrade a mid and downgrade one of the big 3. then target for cashcows later.

jarrad_

Hasleby,Lucas and Hentschel are all having good pre seasons

and fanstasy football is all about taking risks and all 3 of them pay off im gonna be thrilled

and i believe skipworth is a good 94,200 price player but if he doesnt get many games i would imagine davenport would so i will swap him

Hawks_1976

Very similar to my current side, and I agree that risks have to be taken on some players that were previously injured to recapture old form. Just look at guys like Nick Stevens and Daniel Bradshaw from last year. Most people that had these two in their side combined with Rioli, Palmer and good premiums had a team that was at the top end of most ladders.

Don Gibson

I've got a few of them but have them in place of rookies. i'd hate to rely on rookies and injurred stars. risk of a few zeros early on.

of course risks need to be taken but if 1-2 dont pay off, can be very costly in trades.

but hey, i had all 3 of them in team until yesterday so what do i know!!

Heater

I like your idea of swapping Skipworth for Davenport.  Port did not get him to languish in the 2nds like he did at Geelong.  IMO he could be the Palmer of 2009.

Prospector_1

? better than 7 / 10 as a start? Heading towards 8?