Dal Santo Breaks Hand...

Started by ossie85, November 22, 2011, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I don't think it will effect him at all. He will keep his fitness up and skill has never been an issue for this bloke. He won't lose any touch.

Ringo

Agree with Puss here we are still some 3 months out plenty of time for full healing of broken hand and as meow says fitness has never been an issue for Dal and you do not loose skills in three months.

Maca24

I'm not worried. Makes zero difference as it doesn't prevent him from running..

Cruiseon

I'm catching up as just posted this in the club section (as if I would find out before Os he tells himself).

It is not the end of the world but not ideal. Nicky Dal is a consideration for most of us as a proven SC premium mid and in the end it is the 1% little things that swing a decision. 

It's always going to be difficult to exclude a few of Ablett, Pendles, Judd, Murphy, Selwood, Swan, Hodge, Swallow or Reimers. Too early to know if this influences that decision but who knows it just may in the end.     

bkimm32

late bump, but had a chat with him over new years and his hand seemed 100%. his a lot smaller though than he usually looks on tv, maybe his possibly going back to an outside role with Hayes coming back this season and the improvement of Steven/Armitage?