Second Draft

Started by johno686, January 24, 2012, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben_020285

Your team looks good but still needs some tweaking IMO.

DEF: Looks good. Obviously watch Lake during NAB.

MID: I like it, the uniques are good. I do think you need some work on your FWDS though and to do that I would downgrade Griffen to Barlow for the extra cash.

RUCK: No guns but 2 solid picks.

FWDS: Some work needed here. Rioli as F1 is far too weak so with the cash that you have left over from Barlow I would upgrade Rioli and Robinson to Franklin and Pav. Not sold on Dangerfield either but if you follow my advice then you'll need to keep him.

IN: Barlow, Franklin, Pavlich
OUT: Griffen, Rioli, Robinson

I think you would then have exactly 15k left and then your team would look awesome.

PICCOLLO

Solid squad.  Good balance but I think too many fwd risks.  Robbo-will he improve again, Cyril- how many weeks will he miss with h'strings? Danger- has been set for breakout year for two years now and still not there, JBrown-over the hill?  Eliminate one of these guys for a proven premium (goodes, Pav, Buddy) and I think you're set.  Sometimes its good to be the same with some things and not different all the time.

johno686

Heres my updated supercoach team. Let me know what you guys think. Went the two mid-priced rucks who will be playing all the games for there clubs.
DEF- Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Heppell, Lake, B.Ellis, T.Mohr (S.Morris, J.Townsend)
MID- Ablett, A.Swallow, D.Thomas, R.Griffen, D.Zorko, D.Shiel (T.Mitchell, L.Brown)
RUCK- Kreuzer, I.Maric (J.Giles, O.Stephensen)
FOR- Pavlich, D.Martin, Cylvia, J.Lewis, Dangerfield, B.Smedts, T.Walsh (C.Hampton, A.Sexton)
Have 172,500 left over. What do you think of this set up? Im thinking i be losing about 40 points in ruck but make that back up in the other possitons. Have coin left over to get another great player or shoulld i keep it like this set-up