Big risk ??💀💀💀

Started by chaosAD, January 08, 2012, 10:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Is it to big a risk having JBrown and Christensen both in my side ? One injury prone and one unproven ?

Off Tap

Quote from: chaosAD on January 08, 2012, 10:15:11 AM
Is it to big a risk having JBrown and Christensen both in my side ? One injury prone and one unproven ?

Not really. Brown is fit and firing and will get back to a 90 ave barring any mishaps.

Christensen has shown he has what it takes to get to the next level. He was an accumilator in the TAC and he might be in line for a breakout year. He's at that tricky price where he has to add another 20pts to his game to make him a worthwhile pick though.

Football Factory

Quote from: Off Tap on January 08, 2012, 10:25:01 AM

Not really. Brown is fit and firing and will get back to a 90 ave barring any mishaps.

Christensen has shown he has what it takes to get to the next level. He was an accumilator in the TAC and he might be in line for a breakout year. He's at that tricky price where he has to add another 20pts to his game to make him a worthwhile pick though.
+1

m-ry

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2012, 11:55:06 AM
Quote from: Off Tap on January 08, 2012, 10:25:01 AM

+1
+2 i have also gone left field with dan nickleson from dees, should get more midfield time and not be sub. plus reports with him 2nd to n jones and all running time trials

Fistipumper

you cant go past the Brown dog and cheep, and chistenson looks set for a big one ;)

Colliwobblers

Christensen is a lock for me in a great side with opportunities opened up for him, as long as he is played in the right role and looks good in nab cup.

Brown is in too IF i sacrifice a mid priced defender, its a case of waters(or similar unfortunately not grimes withbyes) or brown. for me