like this?

Started by Enter The Swan, January 27, 2012, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enter The Swan

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, D. Heppell, S. Burgoyne, R. Conca, T. Mohr, S. Morris (B. Smedts, W. Sierakowski)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, L. Hayes, D. Shiel (J. McDonald, T. Couch)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, J Giles (S. Rowe, O. Stephenson)
FWD: A. Goodes, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Cameron, D. Zorko (C. Hampton, S. Kerridge)
CASH LEFT: $21,600

I'm thinking of starting the year with Goodes, I know he has always been a slow starter but like most, I want him after the byes and they have a good draw early, plus I don't want to miss out on him pushing 200 against GWS!! Franklin as an upgrade target. I think all lines look good except for the obvious 1 prem 3 rooks in the rucks. What do you think??

kilbluff1985

hmmm where to start.

Backs - look ok would watch Burgoyne not heard of Sierkowski

Mids - Hayes is 32 not worth the risk might not play every game would downgrade him to Miles from GWS, Shiel is a lock Mcdonald's ok might be rotated in out of team a lot, Couch is out of place unless you want him as DPP link much better mid rookies available

Rucks - would use the money saved on downgrading Hayes and upgrade Rowe to West from Geelong otherwise good

Forwards - look solid no complaints from me

theflyinghawk

downgrade hayes and upgrade rowe :)

4INAROW

+1 dude, otherwise pretty solid  :)

Enter The Swan

thanks!! I'll play around with downgrading hayes and upgrading rowe.

AndrewY

Hold your nerve Swan Meister......looks good!..IMO

alexross

Backs: would be careful of having two 2nd year players there with only one of them making good scores last year. Lake would be a better option then Conca IMO and im also not sold on Heppell at that price.

Mids: You have a stacked midfield. Generally the best cash cows are in the midfield so that is something to think about.

Rucks: I think you need to downgrade 1 of the mids and upgrade one of your rucks. taking 1 premium ruck will be risky but could pay off.

Fwds: Looks good.

Well balanced team except for the rucks IMO

meow meow

Backline won't be looking like that when neither Conca or Morris line up in round 1!

Enter The Swan

Thanks for the input!! Made a few changes...

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, D. Heppell, B. Lake, T. Mohr, B. Ellis (B. Smedts, S. Morris)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, S. Thompson, A. Morrabito, D. Shiel (A. Miles, T. Couch)
RUC: S. Mumford, N. Naitanui (J Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: A. Goodes, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, D. Pfeiffer, J. Cameron, D. Zorko (C. Hampton, A. Saad)
CASH LEFT: $3,000

4INAROW

better side, but i'd downgrade morabito to a rookie, i dunno why so many people are jumping on him, he's just come back from injury and never really showed too much promise in terms of s/c scoring, but upto you. if your a risk taker you can use that cash to upgrade one of your forward rookies to either brown or porpz, or upgrade nicnat, but that's just my opinion, it's a good team and if your happy just watch nab and go from there.  8.5/10 for me  good luck