Just a little hand for a pal...

Started by elephants, January 01, 2012, 12:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Quote from: Presto on January 01, 2012, 01:48:53 PM
How about B Lake, he is much cheaper ($255,200), and expected to get back to his 2010 average (99.77).
A bit of a risk, but I think worth it.
Took the words out of my mouth Presto, except I don't think Lake is a risk at all. He's money well spent and would also give you a little cash up your sleeve for future upgrades.

elephants

Quote from: Chopps on January 01, 2012, 01:41:52 PM
elephants any concern on 2nd year blues for heppel?
Only reason I haven't yet locked the kid in.

Quote from: Presto on January 01, 2012, 01:48:53 PM
How about B Lake, he is much cheaper ($255,200), and expected to get back to his 2010 average (99.77).
A bit of a risk, but I think worth it.
Not for me. I think while he's been out there have been changes in the speed of the game and the press. Therefore I don't think he'll get anywhere near as slutty numbers as he did in 2010, I don't feel he is worth the risk.

CuStArDaRm

hmmmm burgoyne is a back? why wasnt i aware of this  :P

Thats a smokie option although he is such a quality player he isnt too ball hungry but a good SC proposition if he can get his 2010 form back. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 01, 2012, 12:51:48 AM
Hey lads.
Who is the best backmen for less than $445,100?

The rest of my backline...
Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, _______, Morris, Ellis, Smedts
(Mohr, Wilkes)

Thoughts, thanks all.
Very similar to my backline Ele..  Goddard, Shaw, Lids, Waters, Morris, M.Clarke, Ellis (Mohr,Wilkes) . I think there are a couple of tasty rooks in the backline like last year EG: Lower and Stanley they were good enough for the whole year just about. I think Shaw will have a solid year after stuffing up last year and having a new coach i think he will be keen to prove his value to the team. Imo Davis leaving the backline can only improve his numbers.

elephants

Yeah i reckon with the lack of gun backs and the plethora of rookie backs taking advantage here is okay. My plan is to load up on round 13 rookies and after round 11/12 upgrade then to premiums from round 11 and 12...

Football Factory

Quote from: elephants on January 01, 2012, 05:10:34 PM
Yeah i reckon with the lack of gun backs and the plethora of rookie backs taking advantage here is okay. My plan is to load up on round 13 rookies and after round 11/12 upgrade then to premiums from round 11 and 12...
Yeah this is my plan also hope it works out good for you  ;)