GIVE ME A RUCKMAN UNDER $415,000

Started by Colliwobblers, December 28, 2011, 11:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Quote from: elephants on December 29, 2011, 12:39:04 AM
Dunno how much help this will turn out to be but is Ivan Maric 50k less than Hmac. If so give him a crack imo. He'll be pretty unique as not many are ballsy enough and he's been recruited to be the number 1 ruck at the tigers.
I dunno, my two cents. My rucks are McEvoy and Burger so I can't really talk from personal experience.

I honestly don't think Ivan Maric is a number 1 ruckman. They have Angus Graham down at the Tigers who is young and has show a bit. Look for him to develop further this year thus limiting Marics TOG.

oodmutler

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 29, 2011, 01:04:25 AM
Sam Jacobs, Mcevoy, Renouf, Maric, West, Giles, Stephenson

Jacobs and Mcevoy for safe bets

Renouf and Maric for breakouts

West for having huge balls

I'm a Hawks fan and i wouldn't be touching B.Renouf with a ten mile pole. Plenty of better options than him.

Kuruki

What about Zac Smith. He is a major talent. He knows now what to expect and he should be better mentally and physically prepared for this season. He really let it slip late last season as he got tired and worn out but im picking he can get it right up to 85 -90 without too much trouble next season. He should get allot more ruck time aswell.

nostradamus

lf u want to keep sandi, go for maric instead of hmac, the achillles worries me

CuStArDaRm

I thnink the over whelming answer to your ruck situation is pick 2 premiums. There are so many options and the likes of Leuenberger, macca and others should only improve. If your not going for the likes of a cox sandi line up pick another prem on the rise.

From experience picking a shower truck unproven ruckman on the ground is wasted trades waiting to happen.