Daniel Connors

Started by jamster, December 17, 2011, 06:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if connors rips it up in the NAB Cup?

Stay away from the lad his bad news?
11 (45.8%)
Trade swallow in for swan so you can upgrade one of your rookies
2 (8.3%)
Trade him in for your 4th premo back man and spend the 200K elsewhere
4 (16.7%)
Trade a 5th or 6th midpricer like waters out for him.
3 (12.5%)
Already had him in my team knew he was a gun.
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Windigo

I'm pretty sure he was injury plagued all season.

bc6840836

"While Richmond players are undertaking their pre season camp in Phoenix, Arizona, this week, team-mate Daniel Connors has remained at home in Melbourne.

Connors is dealing with some personal issues, and will return to training with the Tigers in due course."

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/tabid/6301/default.aspx?newsid=126733

Even if he looks good in NAB I'd probably still stay away, the mixture of missing some pre-season and the vague "personal issues" - surely there are better players with lower risk and higher reward in defense? Maybe Tom McDonald or Courtney Dempsey?

Windigo

chatters24

Whats peoples opinion on Daniel Connors? He was in the naughty book last year but has a much cheaper price tag this year. Any news on how he has been treking in preseason? Is he on anyones radar this year??

nostradamus

price compared to potential makes him a very tempting prospect, but will he actually get games?

l read somewhere that he's really on the outer at richmond in a big way, so hopefully he has a point to prove

....will be monitoring over pre-season

chaosAD

shower bloke and fair player won't get many games

me

yeah no chance for my side whatsoever... they also have morris/ellis coming in who will get a go ahead of him

someone mentioned ziebell on the other page, yeah i'd have already locked ziebell in if not for the 2 games he'll be missing at the start, the guy will explode as a dter in the very very near future

DT Gun

cool. Post your story on the ziebell thread

me

ian

As a back, at $224 K definaltey one to watch in the NAB considering he averaged 92 over 14 games as a mid in 2010.